Waffle House battle royal

zki1ZE5.jpg

Does Roman Reigns know that guy took his outfit?

cb4a3c5834b6211ed895c783e5032877.jpg

I’d rather go for a hike through Taliban country than be a security guard at Waffle House.

Bon appetit!

Jesus, here I've been going down Youtube street fight rabbitholes all this time and here it is, all for my viewing pleasure on the wonderful Sherdog.

This forum shows me America that I don't know from movies :) I love it. Fast food restaurants look like a third world coutry warzone

This forum shows me America that I don't know from movies :) I love it. Fast food restaurants look like a third world coutry warzone

More than a few of them, and gas stations and convenience stores, have bulletproof glass lol.

and yet i'm willing to bet the N word was said less in this fight than in our lighter skin confrontations on the forum

Fucking white people at it again.
you’ve never been to the USA? Fly your ass over here for some fun. Stay away from Denys,hiop, McDonald’s and you’ll be alright.

Fucking white people at it again.
you’ve never been to the USA? Fly your ass over here for some fun. Stay away from Denys,hiop, McDonald’s and you’ll be alright.
I've been there in 2001 for summer 'work and travel' programme (or as we students called it "work and work" or "travel to hospital").
I LOVED the whole experience, one of the best things in my life. My biggest dream is to come back for a few months of pure travelling...life gets in the way somehow.

But I have never seen anything that is being posted in this forum, maybe i kept myself to different neighborhoods or sthbwent downhill in USA :)

I've been there in 2001 for summer 'work and travel' programme (or as we students called it "work and work" or "travel to hospital").
I LOVED the whole experience, one of the best things in my life. My biggest dream is to come back for a few months of pure travelling...life gets in the way somehow.

But I have never seen anything that is being posted in this forum, maybe i kept myself to different neighborhoods or sthbwent downhill in USA :)
You stayed at the good neighborhoods.

Yeah I know.
Honestly not a single bad experience, even thought some motherf..r stole my bicycle :)

I would find it very hard to force myself to work, having all those wonderful national parks around.

Worth the wait for the punchline.

Smartest one in the video: the white man who guided the woman away from it.

Cant put sound at work but this looks like a fun night for most of them.

Back