Walker-Cody parlay, +172

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Ill be betting for the first time since Lewis vs Ngannou because this card has me hyped!

Johnny Walker at -140
Cody Garbrandt at -170

A parley at +172

Im thinking of putting 100 dollars to win 172.

What say you?

Walker should win. Gambrandt could lose.

Cody went from undefeated champ to losing two in a row. He should bounce back but shit happens. Your call, but I think you have it half right at least. Johnny Walker should win.

I like the odds on garbrandt. he can't afford to lose his third in a row and his career is ultimately at a make or break point in this fight. munhoz is an extremely tough out but I like cody to pull it off.

walker on the other hand I'm less confident about. I think if cirkunov can get it past the 1st that he will be able to show walker that there are levels to mma. I've thought about walker in parlays but idk if I can pull the trigger.

I'm thinking a Cody, Zabit, Jones and Gall parlay paying almost +300. if there's any underdog I like the odds on this card it is alejandro perez at +160

Cody should be good but Walker is a coin flip

I am on Cirkunov and Munhoz, fwiw.
Two straight bets, two dogs, if at least one of those two wins I 'll make some money.
I like my chances more than yours

Ill be betting for the first time since Lewis vs Ngannou because this card has me hyped!

Johnny Walker at -140
Cody Garbrandt at -170

A parley at +172

Im thinking of putting 100 dollars to win 172.

What say you?
Walker is a complete joke lol

Walker is going to burn your ass dude. He was KO'd/stopped like once a year for like three consecutive years. He's on a run now but the frailties and shortcomings remain. Buyer beware.

This is a textbook example of where you should make 2 individual bets instead of a parlay.

Neither fight is certain, and even if there is some value in betting either, it's not monstrously far fro the current lines, which have both Munhoz and Cirkunov as very close dogs.

I'm going to hammer Cody. I feel like the guy has all the talent in the world. He just fought like a fool against TJ. He may not have the best chin, but there is no way he goes into this fight trading like a fool. He will pick his shots and box and win easily.

I like Walker too, but so many people are fading him on here that now I'm worried. I wouodnt parlays them personally. I would just swallow the juice and get both. -150/-160 isnt all that bad

Not sure who has the worse chin - Walker or Cirkunov

Should be fun while it lasts

Should parlay more sure things imo. Those are better straight bets

Yeah, this didn't age well. <45>

Funny thing is, I'd pick Cirkunov again tomorrow. I don't learn very quickly, apparently...

It's a fine bet given what we knew beforehand and the price, which went as high as +165. Now, I disagree going too heavily on it (I initially put 1.4u at +140 and was then sucked into an additional 0.5u at that +165 price, and would have only put down 1u in retrospect), but it's okay as a play.

Who knows? If that fight happens 10 times, maybe Cirkunov survives and comes back to win about 5 times. A lot of times early finishes mask how closely matched both fighters really are. (BJ Penn and Caol Uno being the classic example)

Lost out on 3.5 K in parlay profit because of Misha. Still feeling like someone kicked my balls into my throat.

B
Lost out on 3.5 K in parlay profit because of Misha. Still feeling like someone kicked my balls into my throat.
Brutal. Misha was my biggest play of that card. You’ll get em next time.

Back