Walt Harris vs Alexander Volkov is your co-main for Khabib/Gaethje

Bring all the dagestani/chechen fighters when khabib fights.

Ngannou vs Blaydes 3. Sign it you red Goof!

<31>

Khabib Bless

View attachment 786953
Dana probably already penciled in Oct/Dec ppv, if Stipe retires and jones doesn't step up.

Don't get what people are hating Volkov v Harris is alright should end in a big ko from top hw who've both headlined cards before. The suggestions in this thread look silly by comparison.

Last edited:

Is this boxing?

It's a decent fight and actually somewhat relevant to the division lol but bad timing. Both just lost and looked bad in their last fights. I'm a big fan of HW though and think both guys still have a lot of talent. Too inconsistent though to make a real run.

they couldn't do anybody else? Chimaev should have had a fight on this card. His hype is hot right now, but even him vs a can is better than this co main. He's probably cheaper too

I disagree but Chimaev would be a great opener.

Tony vs Dustin is the only valid co-main for this card.

I doubt it. Worst co main event in history it simply doesn’t make sense, but because of no gate and khabib making 6$ mill + maybe they can not afford to put any other big name but lowest paid fighters

Tony vs Dustin co-main, Chimaev vs Maia third, Makhachev vs Lee/Oliveira/CDF, then after that's Harris vs Volkov's turn. At least how i'd make the card.

walt harris has a chance in beating volkov to be honest.

For Co-main?? That’s like a decent 3rd or 4th fight on the card at best. Ideally Poirier vs Tony would be co-main but that feels like that should be a 5 rounder. Plus both guys should maybe rest a little longer after the wars they were in. Especially Tony.

They're banking on Khabib which is a mistake
Mistake? Khabib vs Poirier was an even worse card that started at a bad time and it still did very well.

Khabib is the second highest paid fighter on the roster for a reason, he’s the biggest draw after Conor

This is a fight where Harris will have a chance to land a big shot

Last edited:
Back