Want free Subway for life?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is get a 12" tattoo! I've been fancying one recently but I'm out of Branston pickle.

Get to it, Sherpeople!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...or-life-first-person-who-gets-footlong-tattoo
Subway offering free sandwiches for life to first person who gets footlong tattoo

Subway is also offering prizes to eight other individuals who get smaller tattoos

Subway is offering free sandwiches for life to one person who gets a footlong tattoo on their torso during the sandwich shop's promotional event this week.

I thought that pink haired goblin killed what remained of their business. That’s gonna be a no from dawg.
upload_2022-7-25_7-31-59.jpeg

Kinda fucked up advertising. A 12 inch tattoo is horrible. That’s like offering a million bucks to a guy who chops off his hand. Exploitative entertainment.

They really wanna see a dude with a phallic object on his chest like Lesnar?

ACDE82E3-A9FC-42DA-82AF-C00ED9AFAB9F.jpeg

Subway is disgusting. I actually care about my health. Also the idea of branding myself with a foot long tattoo to satiate some corporate marketing promotion that offered me free sandwiches is one of the lowest class things I could imagine doing at this point in my life.

Subway is disgusting. Potbelly or Jersey Mike’s might be able to sway me when it comes to chain sandwich shops.

If I was in the USA, I'd probably consider it, but by now it's probably too late and some fucker has done it already

I'll get my free sandwiches the old-fashioned way...
shooter-mcgavin.gif

Subway is disgusting. Potbelly or Jersey Mike’s might be able to sway me when it comes to chain sandwich shops.
Jersey Mike's do a lot for charity and Firehouse do a lot for the fire service so I would rather eat theirs, I haven't had either though. Years since I had a Subway, there was something about their bread containing the same ingredient as yoga mats. I did used to enjoy them though, not sure why I've had a hankering recently, maybe getting my appetite back.

Back