Social War Room favorite James O'Keefe may be getting fired from Project Veritas

I dont know anything about Okeefe other than what he was doing to cover the border situation the last few months. I thought it was helpful that he was showing how many illegal immigrants are being moved around our country on the taxpayers dollar. Of course everything has two sides and Im sure he has sensationalized a lot in the past like a lot of these social media journalist do. It is a brand they are selling after all and its usually crisis. That goes for anyone you receive information from on the internet though.
Some people have ethics and some don't.

I dont know anything about Okeefe other than what he was doing to cover the border situation the last few months. I thought it was helpful that he was showing how many illegal immigrants are being moved around our country on the taxpayers dollar. Of course everything has two sides and Im sure he has sensationalized a lot in the past like a lot of these social media journalist do. It is a brand they are selling after all and its usually crisis. That goes for anyone you receive information from on the internet though.

O'Keefe deals exclusively in bullshit.

Even if after years of fraud and lies he's seen the light and is now calling it straight, shouldn't it be too late? Is he really the best you can do for news?

He isn't a journalist and has no idea how to do that job, he's a con man who manufactures stories.

O'Keefe deals exclusively in bullshit.

Even if after years of fraud and lies he's seen the light and is now calling it straight, shouldn't it be too late? Is he really the best you can do for news?

He isn't a journalist and has no idea how to do that job, he's a con man who manufactures stories.
Then he is perfect for the mainstream media. Let Fox, CNN, or MSNBC pick him up. There is no integrity left in journalism. It is just being a mouth piece for whatever groups controls the company you work for.

Then he is perfect for the mainstream media. Let Fox, CNN, or MSNBC pick him up. There is no integrity left in journalism. It is just being a mouth piece for whatever groups controls the company you work for.

And you're OK with this?

I doubt any of those institutions would touch him, he's radioactive now. Fox aired almost all his pieces, and ultimately they all proved to be false. Every single piece frayed their plausible deniability with him, it's all gone now.

They should have cut all ties after Acorn. Everything came out in meticulous detail, they had fabricated everything and Fox broadcast it to the moon and back. Their coverage inspired a conservative governor to launch a full investigation which revealed no crimes and a lot of Veritas lies.

There are organizations with journalistic ethical principles but those that want to lie to you claim they're fake news.

And you're OK with this?

I doubt any of those institutions would touch him, he's radioactive now. Fox aired almost all his pieces, and ultimately they all proved to be false. Every single piece frayed their plausible deniability with him, it's all gone now.

They should have cut all ties after Acorn. Everything came out in meticulous detail, they had fabricated everything and Fox broadcast it to the moon and back. Their coverage inspired a conservative governor to launch a full investigation which revealed no crimes and a lot of Veritas lies.
Not trying to derail the thread but what about all the misinformation and flat out lies that the MSM pushed during Covid? We could go on with plenty more besides that. Journalism is dead, lies and fake news are spread from all sides. People can think what they want about O'Keefe but he is just another snake oil journalist that only cares about making money just like the rest of the talking heads that will say whatever they are told to.

Not trying to derail the thread but what about all the misinformation and flat out lies that the MSM pushed during Covid? We could go on with plenty more besides that. Journalism is dead, lies and fake news are spread from all sides. People can think what they want about O'Keefe but he is just another snake oil journalist that only cares about making money just like the rest of the talking heads that will say whatever they are told to.

What MSM lies are you talking about?

Back