Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm watching court cam episodes right now and they just showed this clip of a sovereign citizen and alleged pedophile calling himself the next Eminem and then asking the judge for Eminem to be his lawyer lmfao

a sovereign citizen who claims to have a genius level intelligence and understand the law has chosen to represent himself in a case where he faces a minimum of 10 years in prison if convicted. genius move right there.

i don't think that this stan will be hearing from eminem regarding his legal services on this matter. maybe he can write to him from prison. he better not go and do no crazy shit. i seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick.

Last edited:
Oh it’s never enough..

bought a 40 of captain morgan spiced the other day, and i almost forgot i bought it. been going too hard on the fireball antifreeze shit lately i guess.

i wonder what kind of nasty shit they put in this stuff? i drank a fair bit of it last summer and i still managed to survive. my liver still probably hates me though. but my liver is evil and i must punish it. tonight its gonna be beer, vodka coolers, and rum. the rest of my fireball is gonna have to take a backseat.

Last edited:
well if i'm gonna spice it up with the captain, i may as well kick things off with a beer and my walkout song. gotta live up to my namesake here.

Last edited:
That face you make when you just look in and see cycling and pegging in the same comment.
<{katwhu}>
Now all we need is @Paulaoki to make an appearance with a trans encounter story.

Just watched the politicon discussion with Tucker and Cenq (someone sent it to me from 2018). I dont follow either but it was great and made me a fan of both for how they had a civilized discourse. Definitely enjoyed the back and forth. Anyone watch or follow politicon debates? Ive heard of politicon but never watched anything from there. I'm going to take a look at some of the other ones they have.

The sad thing is I'm old enough to remember that episode.
Haha. I'm not far off. No wonder we get along. Figured you were younger than me by 10 or more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back