Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread about my comic book and all the drawings disappeared. It's fucking useless now.
Indeed it's not ideal but I've been told it's all going to be fixed and back to working wonderfully sooner or later, like maybe just in time for the next upgrade.

I kid, of course; that's ungrateful and mean. I'm sure the people doing the implementation are putting in their best effort to get everything working as it should be.

Now, all that having been said, whoever borked the reaction button needs to be suspended from their short and curlies until they repent.

How many sheckels do I have to pay to unbreak image posting MODZ

Yeah. Over a month ago

In terms of belated thanksgivings, I even posted this in the previous thread, but I think, as a thanksgiving world wide, this is worth reposting. Bless sherdog

If anything, The comments section on YouTube are certainly a sensible chuckle

In terms of belated thanksgivings, I even posted this in the previous thread, but I think, as a thanksgiving world wide, this is worth reposting. Bless sherdog

If anything, The comments section on YouTube are certainly a sensible chuckle

Can we have a moratorium on users spamming the same lame youtube vid over and over like they make money from the clicks?

How many sheckels do I have to pay to unbreak image posting MODZ

there's no auto-scaling which sucks. I guess it's a matter of applying the setting.

you can post an imgur link & it'll display the image, otherwise smaller images will display via the 'insert image' feature.

Looks like the AV gifs will work if you rename with the '.jpg' extension.

Fantastic, from what I can tell, it slipped the WR, that Tesla is suing the Swedish government and there is a "war" going on between Tesla and the unions.
The strike might spread to other countries.

But hey! Did you hear about that tranny!?!?!
( joking... since a lot of threads turns in to tranny shit)

did they get rid of the 50 posts per page to make way for the enlarged avatars?

Last edited:
I made a thread about my comic book and all the drawings disappeared. It's fucking useless now.
One of the chuds in there is convinced it's a mod conspiracy to close the thread....

Oh my, @Jack V Savage, I have empathy for your reaction but I can't help getting a guffaw out if it at the same time. The (likely intentional) ironical use of the reaction emoji is a priceless gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back