Social War Room Lounge Thread #319: Bring back Matlock and get the hell off my lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas Chamber is pretty crazy method. I believe Gee Jon was the first inmate they used it on in 1924.. and in SQ non the less. The last was Walter LeGrand in 1992 in Arizona. If memory serves. Feel like firing squad was probably the most "humane" if you can imagine that.

I also research some crazy botched electric chair executions too and the reactions of those watching them. Surreal moment in life no doubt.
Yeah I would prefer firing squad because then they could ask you what you want on your Tombstone….pizza.

I see.
200w.gif

Last edited:
Look in the members listing and aside from the highest post count, there’s a “Members bet” section with only two events in it. Looks similar to the bet thread but maybe more like a 1 v 1 challenge. Wondering if they plan to roll that out at some point to the whole forum.

Daughter was up all night throwing up. I stepped on the first batch barefoot

As I was leaving for work, she threw up on the kitchen floor. Which then caused my wife to throw up

Happy Friday everyone.

Daughter was up all night throwing up. I stepped on the first batch barefoot

As I was leaving for work, she threw up on the kitchen floor. Which then caused my wife to throw up

Happy Friday everyone.

After all the stuff coming out yesterday and today.... was this a kink to him?
It's always fascinated me how a 70-something billionaire still has such a juvenile sense of humor that the words "poop" and "dookie" cause him to laugh uncontrollably. He once shit his pants doing a promo on live TV and then chased Gerald Brisco (a legit shooter and former NCAA D1 wrestling champion) around backstage with his shit-stained undies.

It's always fascinated me how a 70-something billionaire still has such a juvenile sense of humor that the words "poop" and "dookie" cause him to laugh uncontrollably. He once shit his pants doing a promo on live TV and then chased Gerald Brisco (a legit shooter and former NCAA D1 wrestling champion) around backstage with his shit-stained undies.
More poop stuff from him? So there were signs.

I think one of the trafficking allegations accuses Vince of pooping on a girl during sex.

I think one of the trafficking allegations accuses Vince of pooping on a girl during sex.
I wouldn't be surprised because Vince is a weirdo but there's no proof so far of rape or any kind of trafficking. Apparently he agreed to pay her $3 million and only paid her $1 million hence the lawsuit (and I don't think it's a coincidence that it was filed the same week WWE announced their $5 billion Netflix deal for Raw).

Here's hoping no company will insure him anymore due to the obvious health concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back