Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lsa

What was that thing you posted in the last thread?

@lsa

What was that thing you posted in the last thread?

Its Savottas sleeping pad its truly awesome.
Its expensive but its the good stuff.
Savotta is a Finnish brand that makes a lot to the Finnish army, the quality just top notch. Often "simple" design and not fancy but it will hold up for years.

No, it wasn't contrived, the trans-activists were still mad even after it was announced there was a trans character and still boycotted the gane.

The developer reached out with an olive branch and it was slapped away.

The trans character was intentionally offensive.

That was not an olive branch. The whole point of being trans is not being able to visually tell someones trans. Someone in drag is the anti trans view of trans people. So no it was not an olive branch and they were right to get upset over it. Rowling was intentionally trying to piss them off and anyone whose followed the JK Rowling trans saga over the years would be aware of that.

Rowling said she would consider the sales of Hogwarts legacy to be a referendum on her view of trans people. Then people shit on pro trans people for trying to win said referendum. And they lost yes no doubts there the anti trans community is much larger than the pro one. You resent pro trans people for even trying to show solidarity and calling them holier than though virtue signallers for showing solidarity. As if showing solidarity is a negative thing.

Savotta is a Finnish brand that makes a lot to the Finnish army, the quality just top notch. Often "simple" design and not fancy but it will hold up for years.

$75 CAD isn't bad for a quality matt. I think I've looked at their stuff before.

Reactions: lsa

i've got their jaakari backpack and i don't know what one could do to it to destroy it.

Reactions: lsa
$75 CAD isn't bad for a quality matt. I think I've looked at their stuff before.

They make some seriously good stuff.
Just read the reviews on the there. Several from Canada and US.
I have that pad + a backpack from them its "simple" but rugged and will hold for ages.

The whole point of being trans is not being able to visually tell someones trans.

Somebody needs to tell trans-people this.

Because with 97+% of them, its pretty damn obvious.

Someone in drag is the anti trans view of trans people. So no it was not an olive branch and they were right to get upset over it. Rowling was intentionally trying to piss them off and anyone whose followed the JK Rowling trans saga over the years would be aware of that.
Only trans-people would think everybody not trans still know all the rules about trans-people.

The simple fact is due to the LGBTQ-community labeling Rowling as a Trans-hating TURF, they wanted to not support any project she either was an active participant in a creative role, or profited from.

Not one accurately-portrayed trans character would have changed it, or ten trans characters.
Rowling said she would consider the sales of Hogwarts legacy to be a referendum on her view of trans people.
Then was that message received loud & clear?

Then people shit on pro trans people for trying to win said referendum. And they lost yes no doubts there the anti trans community is much larger than the pro one.
You don't have to be anti-trans to have the opinion the pro-trans-spokesmen are extremely fucking annoying.

And considering them to be perpetual victims over... sales of a videogame... is just an one example.

No one wants anyone trans to die, but many more are saying "Please Shut The Fuck Up."

[snip]

No one wants anyone trans to die, but many more are saying "Please Shut The Fuck Up."
I don't think that's an accurate statement. Opposition to gender affirming care is evidence to the contrary. And what about that kid who was beat up in the girls' washroom because of the law that said they had to and ended up dead?

Last edited:
Somebody needs to tell trans-people this.

Because with 97+% of them, its pretty damn obvious.

Only trans-people would think everybody not trans still know all the rules about trans-people.

The simple fact is due to the LGBTQ-community labeling Rowling as a Trans-hating TURF, they wanted to not support any project she either was an active participant in a creative role, or profited from.

Not one accurately-portrayed trans character would have changed it, or ten trans characters.

Then was that message received loud & clear?

You don't have to be anti-trans to have the opinion the pro-trans-spokesmen are extremely fucking annoying.

And considering them to be perpetual victims over... sales of a videogame... is just an one example.

Anti trans people think trans people are gay people in drag. Gay people in drag are a seperate thing.

Well people who find activism annoying are typically the worst people on earth. Like the sort who think climate change activists are villians for interrupting their soulless commutes. If you disagree with them at least then you care in your own fucked up sort of way if you cause harm out of split because people trying to prevent said harm annoyed you you're kinda a shitty person. People who "just want to live their lives" are their own kind of annoying they think they aren't but to anyone frustrated with the world around them they are the bane of humanity.

Well statistics suggest that many people do in fact want trans people to die. Its not just opposition to gender affirming care violence against trans people is off the charts. Hence why people show solidarity. But to some this is just "virtue signalling".

THIS is 'intentionally offensive' to trans people?

Its like they have never been to a Pride Parade.

Trans people are trying to be ordinary men and women. They are not trying to show pride for an alternative lifestyle they are trying to switch between the 2 original ones. Hence why I think they have been harmed by the LGBT being put into one basket because their interests are fundamentall different from the gays. The gays are pushing for social acceptance and to be able to flaunt their identity and have people be okay with it. The trans are looking for to switch their gender without people realizing it. Those are 2 fundamentally opposite things.

People who "just want to live their lives" are their own kind of annoying they think they aren't but to anyone frustrated with the world around them they are the bane of humanity.
Could you rephrase this for me

Could you rephrase this for me

The "people who just want to live their lives" and put themselves on a pedestal for undermining any sort of social and economic change. They are incredibly annoying to anyone who cares about anything.

The "people who just want to live their lives" and put themselves on a pedestal for undermining any sort of social and economic change. They are incredibly annoying to anyone who cares about anything.
A lot of social change happens naturally, and many attempts to force such a thing early end up backfiring. Economic change is all dependent on where the people stand financially. People who are competitive, dont mind the economic situation of a successful capitalist country. Many people who are not, may want wealth redistribution.

People obviously care about different things depending on what their situation is and where they actually live. In reference to transsexuals, they amounted to a very small portion of people prior to 2010. So they weren't a big factor in most of our lives until everyone got a smart phone and a big debate was to be had. It is now a hallmark of modern political debate. But really, I think most of it is more of a social contagion that is being used for distraction

Last edited:
I don't think that's an accurate statement. Opposition to gender affirming care is evidence to the contrary. And what about that kid who was beat up in the girls' washroom because of the law said they had to and ended up dead?
You're up getting after it this morning. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back