Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

What did you make?

The meat I possessed, I hunted it myself.... What's fascinating about this particular "game" meat, was that it was quite tough and rugged, very athletic being in it's time so it was quite a challenge to catch.... The sirloin took some time to cook, easier to dry. I didn't have enough time to tenderize the flesh of the other cuts as I had other priorities. Before incising it's delectable parts, I needed to prolong the marination process so that took quite awhile, mainly due to the entity being quite strong and tight. I consumed the sirloin and fillet of the non working/passive muscles, they are juicy due to a lot of oxygenation during it's use. As I type this I can sense the nutrients coursing and flowing deep inside me, invigorating my form....

Aeesome. Must be a big animal with pieces like sirloin being produced. Guessing Moose or Elk/Caribou. I have a great marinafe for deer hind quarter
/loin with butter/Italian dressing etc. Great for the grill. Plan to take my boys hunting for squirrel and deer come fall.

Oh just off and on here today in and out of meetings so I must have missed it. @idrankyourbeer said he was getting hard.... penis?
You said, what are you making... I hope the joke is apparent when you consider what he's making... :)

But perhaps still not funny lol

Last edited:
the ultra maga trash are now posturing to oust maga mike from speakership. we're gonna need another speaker of the house thread here, but as a practicing pastafarian, it.is against my religion to create threads on days that end in y.

oh yeah and i cant even do it if i wanted to because some crooked deep state karate forum mod dubbed me for posting a tweet.

This happened yesterday in Los Angeles. Carrying a loaded handgun concealed without a permit can be a felony in CA but I hope he's only charged with a misdemeanor. One of "kids" attacking him was shot and later died at the hospital.

Can you imagine some lonely tool searching for pussy lounge and ending up here?

This happened yesterday in Los Angeles. Carrying a loaded handgun concealed without a permit can be a felony in CA but I hope he's only charged with a misdemeanor. One of "kids" attacking him was shot and later died at the hospital.

Video ended too soon. It happened about 11 miles from my house. I can't really say I feel bad for the kid who died. Fucked around and found out.

What's the situation here??? A regular guy wandering around?

I assume based on the local time a bunch of kids had just gotten off the school bus.

I assume based on the local time a bunch of kids had just gotten off the school bus.

It was a kid getting off the bus with a gun ot adult mixing? Guess will wait for deets.

Then I will kick him out.
Only gentlemen, scholars and dames posts in the pussy lounge.

We have standards!

Aeesome. Must be a big animal with pieces like sirloin being produced. Guessing Moose or Elk/Caribou. I have a great marinafe for deer hind quarter
/loin with butter/Italian dressing etc. Great for the grill. Plan to take my boys hunting for squirrel and deer come fall.

It wasn't Elk unfortunately..... I would love to hunt with you one day Mr. Cajun. It would be a beautiful adventure. I hope to take Mr. Lead with me as well.

Reactions: lsa

All the better, it means their essence had strong affinity towards The Nexus. I welcome all Sapiens to migrate deep inside the all glorious Nexus, it is where we shall all become one...

Magnanimous -> Magnamous -> Magma mousse

A bunch of kids jumping on a lone kid. Said lone kid whipped out his pistol and started blasting and one of the kids who jumped him died.

Back