Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

There was an episode of WWF Raw where they kept running a poll during the show and you could call in and vote on whether OJ was guilty or not. I love how carny the rasslin business used to be.

"I need to give a shout-out to my boy OJ Simpson. That's TWO less we've got to worry about. Keep up the good work, brother." <lmao>

There was an episode of WWF Raw where they kept running a poll during the show and you could call in and vote on whether OJ was guilty or not. I love how carny the rasslin business used to be.
Used to be..... ;)

Used to be..... ;)
Nope, the nail in the coffin was a promoter going on live TV in prime time on a major cable network and claiming that "he feared for his life" because one of his wrestlers choked another one of his wrestlers backstage.

Bad storms here. Meetings today cancelled in Baton Rouge and my hotel electricity is out....guess ima wait til lunch and head over to Dragos for oysters...and my phone battery is at 22%... gonna have to sit in my car and charge.
It's 73 and sunny here today, was 78 and sunny yesterday

It's 73 and sunny here today, was 78 and sunny yesterday
Sounds perfect. And your new AV--
giphy.gif

Guys OJ Simpson is dead, I didn’t even know he was sick

Lol Colbert is such a talentless tool.

His best material was when he was a field correspondent for Jon Stewart on the old DS.

Lol Colbert is such a talentless tool.

His best material was when he was a field correspondent for Jon Stewart on the old DS.
One of those things is certainly true.

Shhh.. don't interrupt a good cry; it's not polite.

I agree crying softens the muscles, you would be surprised how the texture of the flesh changes during such heightened emotion. I don't know why this is the case. It is unsettling but while in this state the Sapien would eventually inure towards The Nexus thus becoming beautiful. It is a process...

Well, for sure he's a stiff now.

Talk about going the hard way.

Ironically tried to be the life of the party.

He was there for a good time, not a long time.
<mma4>

Back