Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

I've confirmed that there is no worse smell than a rotten tomato. Fridge had this tiny waft of dankness for the past two days, and I couldn't take it anymore. Cleaned that shit out, and this tomato is just sitting behind the vegetable crisper, all wrinkled and leaky(God knows how it got there). Then I went to grab it. Like grabbing skin off of a bloated corpse. Skin came right off, and the guts just splattered on the bottom of the fridge, and I think it will take a good ten years or so for me to forget the smell.

Long story short, I'm looking for a new fridge. This PTSD stank fridge has gotta go.

I've confirmed that there is no worse smell than a rotten tomato. Fridge had this tiny waft of dankness for the past two days, and I couldn't take it anymore. Cleaned that shit out, and this tomato is just sitting behind the vegetable crisper, all wrinkled and leaky(God knows how it got there). Then I went to grab it. Like grabbing skin off of a bloated corpse. Skin came right off, and the guts just splattered on the bottom of the fridge, and I think it will take a good ten years or so for me to forget the smell.

Long story short, I'm looking for a new fridge. This PTSD stank fridge has gotta go.
Won't Alpha Dad be sad you're traumatized by a tomato, hard case?

Won't Alpha Dad be sad you're traumatized by a tomato, hard case?
Absolutely not. He's offered to teach my fridge a lesson for disrespecting me. I turned him down, because the entire house would be burnt to the ground. Alpha Dad don't play.

A dead human after a few days is hands down the worst smell ever.

I will put my response here so I dont go OT

Ab so lutely

Dude had a thread hard deleted in the Mayberry.
Made a thread about how he believes his mother helped his sister kill her newborn baby, and the reason given was because they were getting a visa to the US and a newborn could risk that...

So dude is one hell of a weirdo..

I will put my response here so I dont go OT

Dude had a thread hard deleted in the Mayberry.
Made a thread about how he believes his mother helped his sister kill her newborn baby, and the reason given was because they were getting a visa to the US and a newborn could risk that...

So dude is one hell of a weirdo..
Weird...not as bad as the twat banned last year who claimed he killed a baby with a magic curse...

Went out shooting tonight with a buddy, hit a bunch of good shots.

90 yards with the 9mm carbine, no scope. Followed by 100, and 120 with sights. Cant argue.

500 yards iron sights with my piece of shit mosin and its broken front sight. Hit a 12 inch grouping at 750 with my hand drilled junk scope mounting.

1000 yards iron sights AR, dumb luck. Usually cant hit beyond 800 or so. Slapped my sight on, took a breath, easy 1000. I thijnk I could hit 1500 with some practice.

90 yards with the 9mm carbine, no scope. Followed by 100, and 120 with sights. Cant argue.

500 yards iron sights with my piece of shit mosin and its broken front sight. Hit a 12 inch grouping at 750 with my hand drilled junk scope mounting.

1000 yards iron sights AR, dumb luck. Usually cant hit beyond 800 or so. Slapped my sight on, took a breath, easy 1000. I thijnk I could hit 1500 with some practice.
Shooting 1000 yards with open sites?? Didn't even think that was possible.

twisting some up and waiting for the beer store to open and then i'm gonna get some biking in and have a bit of a drunken cookout with some buddies who live out of town. i'm gonna leisurely bike this old rail trail that goes along the mountains and takes me above the village they live in and theyre gonna truck the shit up the mountain and meet me up at this dope spot overlooking the lake and valley with a world class view and some benches and picnic tables set up along the trail

should be a chill day. better be. kinda itchin to get back on my bike. not doing anything on it too fancy today. just boring uphill climb to get 23 kilometers out there and it'll take me 4 beers and a few hours to get out there. but the ride back is easy peasy. kinda wish i had a lighter bike for this though ughh.

Shooting 1000 yards with open sites?? Didn't even think that was possible.
You have to know the gun, and how it shoots. And the target has to be immobile. But yah, I can hit at 750 on the regular with my 223 setup iron sighted. 1000 yards is my hopeful target but I also wont argue with what I can do at the moment.

Edit: I come from a family of hunters, and sharpshooters. My dad, to this day, still frightens me with what he can do.

Last edited:
Knowing you I believe you. Best I've got is cleaning animal guts and scooping solid poop outta da tub when the boys were younger.
Got tons of stories. But one is beyond disgusting. Perv died in his apt, laying on the couch with the heat on for almost a week until the smell was overpowering and neighbors called PD.
One way to gauge time is to note how many flies on in the window sill. There were like two or three generations of flies dead at the windows. In the old days, cops would always have a cigar handy
for scenes like this or some would rub Vix up their noses to mask the unbearable stench of rotting flesh/ organs, etc.

The funniest part was when the coroner arrived and attempted to move the body. Now this had been a 160 lb white male, but he had bloated and discolored into a 200+ black guy from decay.
The coroner pulled on dudes arm it came clean off. Inside his exposed shoulder socket were tons of maggots.

Try going for lunch after something like that. hahaha

You have to know the gun, and how it shoots. And the target has to be immobile. But yah, I can hit at 750 on the regular with my 223 setup iron sighted. 1000 yards is my hopeful target but I also wont argue with what I can do at the moment.

Edit: I come from a family of hunters, and sharpshooters. My dad, to this day, still frightens me with what he can do.
I came from hunters but fartherest shot I made on a deer is around 350 yds with scope haha. Impressive bud.

Got tons of stories. But one is beyond disgusting. Perv died in his apt, laying on the couch with the heat on for almost a week until the smell was overpowering and neighbors called PD.
One way to gauge time is to note how many flies on in the window sill. There were like two or three generations of flies dead at the windows. In the old days, cops would always have a cigar handy
for scenes like this or some would rub Vix up their noses to mask the unbearable stench of rotting flesh/ organs, etc.

The funniest part was when the coroner arrived and attempted to move the body. Now this had been a 160 lb white male, but he had bloated and discolored into a 200+ black guy from decay.
The coroner pulled on dudes arm it came clean off. Inside his exposed shoulder socket were tons of maggots.

Try going for lunch after something like that. hahaha
Crazy stuff brotha. Absolutely crazy. I've smelled plenty of dead animals but I've heard there is nothing like a human

Last edited:
I came from hunters but fartherest shot I made on a deer is around 350 yds with scope haha. Impressive bud.
350 is nothing to scoff at. most casual shooters aim for 300 yards, which is enough. 350 is miltary grade shots.

My dad, god bless him, once took a fresh off the shelf arisaka that I bought with some junk ass ammo from 60 years ago, and nailed a target at 500 yards first shot. Then said "Its trash, aims low and to the left" and walked away.

That man scares the fuck out of me to this day.

350 is nothing to scoff at. most casual shooters aim for 300 yards, which is enough. 350 is miltary grade shots.

My dad, god bless him, once took a fresh off the shelf arisaka that I bought with some junk ass ammo from 60 years ago, and nailed a target at 500 yards first shot. Then said "Its trash, aims low and to the left" and walked away.

That man scares the fuck out of me to this day.
Hespect. My dad was always a better hunter than he was a shooter. Your dad not letting his boy show him up. I think it would be fun to shoot on a long distance range someday. I've only hunted and never had the cleared land to set up that distance. Seems like a lot of fun.

An AR in .223 or 5.56? 1000 yards is extreme, especially with irons. We only shot out to 500 with an M16A2 in boot camp.

Back