Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Apropos of nothing, I just thought if there were a subsidized delivery service for low income people it could be called Poor-olator.

Last edited:
Was the tomato cut already? I didn't think you were supposed to refrigerate tomatoes.
Depends on the ripeness. If they're not ripe, it's best to leave them out to ripen them. If they are ripe though, they'll last a lot longer in the fridge. It's not a necessity for anything but longevity. Like any fruit and veggie, really. Personally, I prefer them all to be cold when eating them, so they go in the fridge.

Oh', and it wasn't cut, but it was broken open a bit. It didn't actually look that bad, but it was like grabbing a wet paper bag filled with snot.

man, that Orange Crush festival back east looks like fun.

I'd post a vid but bitches be losing they tops during fights and titties be poppin out.

No bueno.

Anyone looking forward to the NFL draft? Just to have some real sporting news in this dead time?

NHL playoffs just started so that's nice, but there was no real wild card race so this last month of the regular season just felt like a formality to get through.

Anyone looking forward to the NFL draft? Just to have some real sporting news in this dead time?

NHL playoffs just started so that's nice, but there was no real wild card race so this last month of the regular season just felt like a formality to get through.
Always enjoy the draft and seeing where players land particularly LSU. I miss hockey living in Texas. I still enjoy following the bruins. Who's your team for either sport

He was around a lot. Totally batshit CTer. Clinton bodycount, everyone is controlled opposition, secret cures for cancer that "they" don't want you to know about, etc.
I've seen him around for years. I didn't realize he was a "everything is a conspriacy" guy but definitely accurate.

Always enjoy the draft and seeing where players land particularly LSU. I miss hockey living in Texas. I still enjoy following the bruins. Who's your team for either sport
I’m a Minnesota Wild and Vikings fan, so now you must give me your pity.

It’s been mediocrity hell for both as long as I’ve been alive

not an NFL fan but cos im into rugby its news here that a welsh whizzkid just signed for the chiefs, louis rees zammit , be curious to see if he actually makes the team.

I’m a Minnesota Wild and Vikings fan, so now you must give me your pity.

It’s been mediocrity hell for both as long as I’ve been alive
Vikings got some high first round picks though. Should make it interesting brotha. Get yourselves a QB and a few defensive pics. Not much to say on the wild haha. Sorry bud. My German manager took me to my first Bruins game when I lived in Boston and loved it. Of course I had a Shawn Thornton shirt. Growing up in the south there is little exposure but it was the greatest game I never knew about

You're burying the lead with that football carp, man, how was lunch?
Good stuff. I could literally eat them everyday. Wish you had them up north. Def food of the gods

Good stuff. I could literally eat them everyday. Wish you had them up north. Def food of the gods
I can't complain. I have about a 5 minute walk to the river for trout if I get the urge--in season.

Now, even if that weren't true, say if I still lived in town, we've got lobster and scallop, clams, mussels, and the list goes on and on--we're not hurtin' :)

Now, I know very little about fishing, but I can bait a hook and that's about all it takes around here, hint hint.

Last edited:
I've seen him around for years. I didn't realize he was a "everything is a conspriacy" guy but definitely accurate.
When you believe in "Flat Earth"(or lend any credibility to it whatsoever), you've crossed a significant boundary. I'm okay with assassinations and political fuckery being questioned, but when it gets to "Flat Earth" you're in Jaden Smith territory and you should slap yourself harder than Chris Rock was.

Back