Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

not an NFL fan but cos im into rugby its news here that a welsh whizzkid just signed for the chiefs, louis rees zammit , be curious to see if he actually makes the team.
I'm always curious to see if they can cross over to the NFL. That's a big leap and a very different sport. Will be interesting especially on the chiefs.

I can't complain. I have about a 5 minute walk to the river for trout if I get the urge--in season.

Now, even if that weren't true, say if I still lived in town, we've got lobster and scallop, clams, muscles, and the list goes on and on--we're not hurtin' :)

Now, I know very little about fishing, but I can bait a hook and that's about all it takes around here, hint hint.
Mussels*

Agreed flat earth is where I leave you.

Hillary as death maven?

She has a posse.
Equally crazy, I think, but the latter is actually a lot more dangerous, in that it's more likely to lead to destructive behavior.

Equally crazy, I think, but the latter is actually a lot more dangerous, in that it's more likely to lead to destructive behavior.
You mean more Vince Fosters are imminent?

I miss p0nda tbh.

and Reznor.

and GirlFightFan.

even GirlJock.

I miss p0nda tbh.

and Reznor.

and GirlFightFan.

even GirlJock.
But not frenzy... watching clips of my 600lb life reminds me of her...

Can't believe you didn't mention that girl that showed her butthole...

I also liked stout

I also liked stout
Was Frenzy the English chick who rooted for Germany in soccer? I don't remember her being fat at all.

Was Frenzy the English chick who rooted for Germany in soccer? I don't remember her being fat at all.
Nah... she was just big boned bruh

I also liked stout
I don't remember any butthole flashing, thankfully.

I do remember Jenlan posting her pepperoni nipples though.

Who was the hot black chick from Ireland? She had the Mileena av.

I have a bunch of saved photos of her, p0nda, stout, sammich and Reznor somewhere.

Back