Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

I did always enjoy debating Fawlty. He was on the left but reasonable in his approach. I miss his posting but not so much the dick pics.
Great poster. Says a lot that a lot of the worst people here saw fit to spread false rumors after he left.

Great poster. Says a lot that a lot of the worst people here saw fit to spread false rumors after he left.
I dont think I was around much when that happened. We were on an offshoot together but it was nuked before this stuff. I do wish him the best. Likely my first liberal bud on these boards. He was a decent guy imo.

It was funny talking about peeps in here with someone face to face.
I remember we were talking about that dude Scada. Whatever happened to him?

Between you and @Yorick you have enough pictures to publish a Sherdog nudie calendar. <mma4>
welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif

I did always enjoy debating Fawlty. He was on the left but reasonable in his approach. I miss his posting but not so much the dick pics.
I don't think there's anything reasonable about doxing mods and harassing staff members in real life.

<6>

Good god, some people really do have too much time. Doxing folks and harassing people outside of this site?
Wow

Good god, some people really do have too much time. Doxing folks and harassing people outside of this site?
Wow
I kinda feel bad for him. Looking like a thumb and being a 40 something community college student.

I kinda feel bad for him. Looking like a thumb and being a 40 something community college student.
Well looking like a thumb does suck(i do a bit…) but the community college thing is no diss. Never too late to try and better yourself.

I remember he was always a very prickly fella, iirc

I don't think there's anything reasonable about doxing mods and harassing staff members in real life.

<6>
Don't know what he did but it's just the internets bud.

Have you ever personally thought of going and trying to hunt down if a poster is being honest about themselves or what have you? It seems so strange to me. Never even crossed my mind.
I have seen admins get banned for letting someone play admin... I've seen guys getting called at work.. I've seen lots. I dont agree but I've seen it. I can consult mod buds on what happened but ultimately I enjoyed debating and dont think he was a terrible dude. Dats it..

I have seen admins get banned for letting someone play admin... I've seen guys getting called at work.. I've seen lots. I dont agree but I've seen it. I can consult mod buds on what happened but ultimately I enjoyed debating
Yeah, I suppose we are all made different. This place is for fun, learning, and beating away the loneliness at times. Maybe sometimes a little taste of escapism(drunk posting absolute nonsense) too. Taking it so seriously is something I just do not get. Though a nice debate is very cool until all the personal shit talk starts. You guys have much more patience for it than I do, and provide great entertainment. Bless you all.

Yeah, I suppose we are all made different. This place is for fun, learning, and beating away the loneliness at times. Maybe sometimes a little taste of escapism(drunk posting absolute nonsense) too. Taking it so seriously is something I just do not get. Though a nice debate is very cool until all the personal shit talk starts. You guys have much more patience for it than I do, and provide great entertainment. Bless you all.
It's cool and I get it. I only use this to pass the time and could quit anytime. I don't take it too serious either. Also agree... some people can't debate without attacks and insults. I rarely even engage those peeps. Cheers man

Yes, all those "false rumors" that were spread after he "left" (lol).

Jja3v1P.jpeg

'Member when they all had a little "rebellion" after @tonni got the ax for being a retard shortly after Fawlty fell on his dildo?

"It's just natural to not want to post on a site with poor moderating"

- 90,000+ posts and counting, @Jack V Savage. LOL.

Back