Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

'Member when they all had a little "rebellion" after @tonni got the ax for being a retard shortly after Fawlty fell on his dildo?

"It's just natural to not want to post on a site with poor moderating"

- 90,000+ posts and counting, @Jack V Savage. LOL.
Good catch, I forgot about the "boycott" crew.

<{MingNope}>

@Gutter Chris What kind of buffer did your 6920 come with?

Spot you just fucked me up and made me feel retarded. I never even thought to think what kind of buffer does this baby have and I actually do not know the answer to your question.

'Member when they all had a little "rebellion" after @tonni got the ax for being a retard shortly after Fawlty fell on his dildo?

"It's just natural to not want to post on a site with poor moderating"

- 90,000+ posts and counting, @Jack V Savage. LOL.

Damn, that weirdo Tonni for some reason PMed me a photo of him self and then "bragged" about how I could not show it to others because it would violate the TOS...

I mean... why????

Good catch, I forgot about the "boycott" crew.

<{MingNope}>

They have showed up a few times and bragged about how much cooler it is on Discord.

I am filled with jealousy n shit....

Damn, that weirdo Tonni for some reason PMed me a photo of him self and then "bragged" about how I could not show it to others because it would violate the TOS...

I mean... why????
Dick pics would have sufficed here...

I’m a Minnesota Wild and Vikings fan, so now you must give me your pity.

It’s been mediocrity hell for both as long as I’ve been alive
Congrats on the picks bud. Solid

Spot you just fucked me up and made me feel retarded. I never even thought to think what kind of buffer does this baby have and I actually do not know the answer to your question.
I'm curious because I made the mistake of going down the buffer weight rabbit hole. My 6920 that I got in 2010 has an H/H1. The M4A1s they still make for the military now come with an H2.

Buffer-Carbine-H-3__53899.1571685680.jpg

Congrats on the picks bud. Solid
Getting JJM and Dallas Turner without having to sell the farm to move up definitely feels like a win

Basically gave up a 4th and 5th, and a 3rd and 5th next year to make those picks happen

I'm curious because I made the mistake of going down the buffer weight rabbit hole. My 6920 that I got in 2010 has an H/H1. The M4A1s they still make for the military now come with an H2.

Buffer-Carbine-H-3__53899.1571685680.jpg

I can pop the stock and look when get off work .....how do I know if it's h 12or 3 ? My guess right now is that it's gonna be just normal h. It's something I never thought about and felt info overloaded when I googled last night. I can see how you ended up going down that hole.

When I shoot I'm aware that its loud but it doesn't feel like there's much recoil so I never thought to myself how can I reduce this.

My ar is not super modded other than green eotech which I'm super fond of.

My latest obsession is that for my birthday I want to make my 29 look like romeo and juliet but I have no idea how to make that happen or who I need to talk to about that kind of custom work.

Like tybalt not mercutio

I can pop the stock and look when get off work .....how do I know if it's h 12or 3 ? My guess right now is that it's gonna be just normal h. It's something I never thought about and felt info overloaded when I googled last night. I can see how you ended up going down that hole.

When I shoot I'm aware that its loud but it doesn't feel like there's much recoil so I never thought to myself how can I reduce this.

My ar is not super modded other than green eotech which I'm super fond of.
It'll say either H (or H1), H2, or H3 on the face of the buffer. In theory, the heavier the buffer, the less wear and tear on internals and slightly smoother shooting. But if it's too heavy then it may not reliably cycle if you're not shooting "full power" 5.56 like M193 and M855.

My latest obsession is that for my birthday I want to make my 29 look like romeo and juliet but I have no idea how to make that happen or who I need to talk to about that kind of custom work.
Like this?

600px-RJ-02092.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

It'll say either H (or H1), H2, or H3 on the face of the buffer. In theory, the heavier the buffer, the less wear and tear on internals and slightly smoother shooting. But if it's too heavy then it may not reliably cycle if you're not shooting "full power" 5.56 like M193 and M855.

Like this?

600px-RJ-02092.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

Lol thats why I edited and said like tybalt as I new you were gonna go right to mercutio

That cutaway is a liability and I Hate that gun

Exactly sorta. Want mary and some gold on there.im aware that there's a lot less you can style a glock due to no safety hammer etc but still I want the glock version of that.

I loved that movie as a kid and was like I wanna rock a shoulder holster and an open shirt on the beach some day !

Apparently an old account by the name of Fawlty. Had a Louis ck av iirc. Though others said it’s happened with others too. Just weird stuff.
Jesus that's ancient history, I agree it's taking this place far too seriously, not like the right wing hasn't done dumb shit as well , such as private little pm clubs where they discussed piling into threads and talking points, usually the dumb fucks get banned sooner or later..the weird ones are the personal death threats on posters and their family's, there's been a few of those. Rage quitting has to be the creme de la creme...lookin at you ripskater...

Jesus that's ancient history, I agree it's taking this place far too seriously, not like the right wing hasn't done dumb shit as well , such as private little pm clubs where they discussed piling into threads and talking points, usually the dumb fucks get banned sooner or later..the weird ones are the personal death threats on posters and their family's, there's been a few of those. Rage quitting has to be the creme de la creme...lookin at you ripskater...
Seems you know about it all more than I. Just seems bizarre to me.

Can confirm, I've received one of those.

Back