Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Speaking for myself it only depends upon what is being disagreed upon. E.g. is it ok to kick a disabled person out of a homeless shelter and onto the street because the person is unable to keep up with the assigned chores? I'd say if you don't agree with me that that's wrong you're probably awful.
And I’d say what’s the disability before judging them. There’s so many homeless that need help is it fair that someone who is not following the rules that is physically able to, but their disability is they’re drug addicts that won’t even try to stop using is taking the spot of someone willing to work within the program that that particular shelter offers?

Again grey area.

Isn’t Stout the one with a huge forehead?
We used to make mean jokes about it like her forehead is so huge the Bermuda triangle got lost on it.
Her forehead is so huge they faked the moon landing on it.

<{outtahere}>

Discrimination: you put people into groups and then treat some worse than others.
Reverse discrimination: people let you put them into groups and then treat someone else worse than you.

well, there's a user or page on facebook named

The Same Photo of A Gravel Pile Every Day​

and as you guessed, this user posts the same photo of a gravel pile at the same time, every single day.

he's managed to amass over 200K followers, and some of the responses he gets are rather hilarious

just the most totally random thing ive seen on the internet today. i've never known so many people could be fascinated over a pile of gravel.

well, there's a user or page on facebook named

The Same Photo of A Gravel Pile Every Day​

and as you guessed, this user posts the same photo of a gravel pile at the same time, every single day.

he's managed to amass over 200K followers, and some of the responses he gets are rather hilarious

just the most totally random thing ive seen on the internet today. i've never known so many people could be fascinated over a pile of gravel.
People are fascinated by the mundane...as long as it's documented by somebody else. Pretty sure there's a semi famous movie out there that's like 36 hours long, that's just one continuous shot of a street in New York or some shit.

People are fascinated by the mundane...as long as it's documented by somebody else. Pretty sure there's a semi famous movie out there that's like 36 hours long, that's just one continuous shot of a street in New York or some shit.

imagine throwing some kind of a viewing party for that lol.

i remember during those ottawa trucker protests, our good friend Ares Black, who was not a supporter of it to say the least, was having a good vent about it in the megathread and i took a dig at him by posting a youtube video at him of 12 hours of a continuous semi truck horn.

i dont know if he watched it, but lots of other people did. and i dont know why. it didnt seem like a kind of video you'd put on when you're trying to get to sleep, or for any reason at all, but someone found the time to put it together and it managed to draw some attention.

Is this meant to be here?

Sickening footage, but not at all surprising.
I guess I could've posted it in one of the other threads about the conflict. Feel free to add it there if you want.

I guess I could've posted it in one of the other threads about the conflict. Feel free to add it there if you want.
It's cool. I post some stuff here too for a quick thought from this group. I definitely don't condone the video.
But I can see frustration is mounting

Talking about the mundane.
What happened to that weirdo that called you out in the OT?
I saw him tagging you in 3 posts and talked about you.
Then his post got deleted and him bant.

I wanted to be entertained and got nothing.
Dude was def som bant WR.

Talking about the mundane.
What happened to that weirdo that called you out in the OT?
I saw him tagging you in 3 posts and talked about you.
Then his post got deleted and him bant.

I wanted to be entertained and got nothing.
Dude was def som bant WR.
LOL. That would be "Da Left Cross"/"Wally Brando". Dude is obsessed with me. He's one of the rare insta-ban accounts around here. He's probably had like 20+ burner accounts. He comes back every so often and immediately gives himself away by tagging me and talking shit.

I've never been in someone's head as much as that dude.

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
I'm up here this weekend for my daughter's club volleyball tournament at the convention center, lol. It's pleasant this morning.

What's there to do in this town @mb23100, @Sinister? 😅

I was at the Boxing Fan Expo all day. 2 of my fighters were competing and my Son was being a mini-celebrity lol

What's the over/under on the car that crashed into white house gate being a right wing nutter?

Back