Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

That's one of my all time favorite scenes in any movie and it's one of my all time favorite movies.
That and lock stock are two of my favorite all time in the genre. Dat British mixing of stories like terantino with the British humor... gold

LOL I've only ever wanted to have one of those because of Half-Life/Counter-strike.

It would be a blast (lol) to fire one on a range a few times but buying guns really isn't my thing.
The range can be fun but ammo is hard to get in the peoples Republic of California so I don’t waste it there.

I'm building an outdoor range at my place. The joys of rural living. Unfortunately long guns only. Stupid Canadian gun laws.
I would love to do that but in California you can only legally have a gun range on 20 acres or more. But wait long guns only? That doesn’t make sense to me somehow.
Canada gonna Canada I guess.

Bucket list item for me to see them. Enjoy it bud.
Haven’t seen it in years. I used to spend part of every summer on my uncles farm outside of Fargo and we would see them. Rural living can be awesome. Tons of livestock, lots of hearty food and that’s where I made out with my cousin Veronica. She was 12, I was 9. What a thrill. She also used to volunteer to give me a bath every night, me being the little cousin. Always looking for that bar of soap!

That and lock stock are two of my favorite all time in the genre. Dat British mixing of stories like terantino with the British humor... gold
He had that slo-mo Tarantino didn't... He doesn't have the body of work Quentin does but what can you expect after Madonna sucked the life-force out of him with her vagina?

Haven’t seen it in years. I used to spend part of every summer on my uncles farm outside of Fargo and we would see them. Rural living can be awesome. Tons of livestock, lots of hearty food and that’s where I made out with my cousin Veronica. She was 12, I was 9. What a thrill. She also used to volunteer to give me a bath every night, me being the little cousin. Always looking for that bar of soap!
Hahaha. Yeah bet at that age you were stiff for a week. I was in Alaska once for work but couldn't see them. Guess it's being in Anchorage. Def want to tho.

He had that slo-mo Tarantino didn't... He doesn't have the body of work Quentin does but what can you expect after Madonna sucked the life-force out of him with her vagina?
No doubt haha. She would suck any balls dry. I think Terantino gave him the idea to mix storyline without a central character but connecting all by the end. I love pulp fiction but put those two up there with it. Also add that Guy added in guys that were in that world.... unbelievable stuff

No doubt haha. She would suck any balls dry. I think Terantino gave him the idea to mix storyline without a central character but connecting all by the end. I love pulp fiction but put those two up there with it. Also add that Guy added in guys that were in that world.... unbelievable stuff
When I watched Pulp Fiction it seemed revolutionary but back then they called it the European style. Not sure who the originators were but as they say it's hard to create anything without having the influence of those that came before you.

This is quite the fucking week for True Confessions.

When I watched Pulp Fiction it seemed revolutionary but back then they called it the European style. Not sure who the originators were but as they say it's hard to create anything without having the influence of those that came before you.
His was a big change and smash hit but not sure who did that before. He crushed it though. Got to give him props. Then Guy went out and crushed it twice.

I'm building an outdoor range at my place. The joys of rural living. Unfortunately long guns only. Stupid Canadian gun laws.

I would love to do that but in California you can only legally have a gun range on 20 acres or more. But wait long guns only? That doesn’t make sense to me somehow.
Canada gonna Canada I guess.
Here in GA, it's on your property and has to be

more than 50 yards from a public road
more than 200 yards from another dwelling
not within city limits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back