Favorite Chess piece?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

King.

biggie-smalls148735-canvas.jpg

You still haven't finished all your games yet. Group one finished all our games in a week. Four weeks later and youre still playing round one.
<{nope}>

Last edited:
You still haven't finished all your games yet. Group one finished all our games in a week. Four weeks later and your still playing round one.
<{nope}>

Tell Jack to hurry up and Mate me then he's making one move every 12 hours or less.

Tell Jack to hurry up and Mate me then he's making one move every 12 hours or less.

Group one has had a month off, we blame you.

I don't even know if I fit in my jeans anymore cause I've been wearing shorts or sweatpants this whole time. Fuck jeans. I guess they have stretch to them so maybe it won't matter.

haha this is exactly how I found out that I went up in waist size.

I put on a pair of pants after lazying in shorts for so long & noticed they weren't comfortable anymore

haha this is exactly how I found out that I went up in waist size.

I put on a pair of pants after lazying in shorts for so long & noticed they weren't comfortable anymore

Yea, jeans/pants really help prevent people from gaining weight cause you can tell pretty quick it's happening and feel uncomfortable. I use to never wear sweatpants until after college and I feel like that contributed to me never getting overweight.

Where do you find odd numbered waist sizes? So rare

I wear g-star pants exclusively - they make odd number sizes. also you get better inseam options, ie. 32R (regular), 32L(long) & so on.

I don't even know if I fit in my jeans anymore cause I've been wearing shorts or sweatpants this whole time. Fuck jeans. I guess they have stretch to them so maybe it won't matter.
I wear sweatpants inside but it’s annoying that everyone can see your penis just chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back