War Room Lounge v171: That sounds like the first thing a newly sentient crow would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

In case anybody cares. Shame we can't see the underground. Cool clock though. Mysterious temple at the end, pretty spooky.

Just your standard baby furnace, who cares, seen worse.

Look man, you can take it or leave it. But i'm being honest with no hyperbole when I say that was the worst Presidential debate our country has had in the memory of any living person, possibly ever. You've have to go back to the old timey Lincoln/Douglas days when these things were held outside in open air carnivals with drunk people literally pissing on the stage and hurling bottles to find a worse one. It was physically painful to watch.
I lasted through about 20 or 30 minutes of that and I couldn't take any more. But it's only a fool that blames any of it on Biden, imho. The constant interruptions and talking over Biden was obviously Trump's strategy to cover the lack of anything useful to say. And it worked, by the look and sounds of it.

Last edited:
I lasted through about 20 or 30 minutes of that and I couldn't take any more. But it's only a fool that blames any of it on BIden, imho. The constant interruptions and talking over Biden was obviously Trump's strategy to cover the lack of anything useful to say. And it worked, by the look and sounds of it.
Yeah coverage has been too kind to him

I lasted through about 20 or 30 minutes of that and I couldn't take any more. But it's only a fool that blames any of it on BIden, imho. The constant interruptions and talking over Biden was obviously Trump's strategy to cover the lack of anything useful to say. And it worked, by the look and sounds of it.

I watched the summary from our national broadcaster, who said much the same, and decided not to bother.

I did squats today @senri , I love leg day! Makes me feel very sexy to be honest. Oh and in case anyone thinks that's gay, girls love big butts too.
I don't know if size is so much of a factor as shape, according to my personal experience. But yeah, it's good to be fit.

I watched the summary from our national broadcaster, who said much the same, and decided not to bother.

Anyone who thinks this is a good luck for Trump, is a die-hard partisan imo. I've seen Trump supporters here even complain about his interruptions and unwillingness to denounce white supremacy. That's seriously a first.

Haven't heard of Canuk TV since Trailer Park Boys.
It really is the pinnacle of Canadian television. Although I keep hearing good things about schitt's creek.

Never seen Letterkenny?
Also love that show. The letterkenny problems shorts that they did before the show were the best part imo.

Look man, you can take it or leave it. But i'm being honest with no hyperbole when I say that was the worst Presidential debate our country has had in the memory of any living person, possibly ever. You've have to go back to the old timey Lincoln/Douglas days when these things were held outside in open air carnivals with drunk people literally pissing on the stage and hurling bottles to find a worse one. It was physically painful to watch.
i get that it was a travesty , far below usual standards, but anybody who bases their vote on a scripted tv appearance where the participants...(except for the orange fuckwit obviously, cos he knows better than anyone, he's a natural at debating), have spent weeks being coached for , and doesnt take into account the actual policies, ideas and past record of the candidates, and more importantly, their parties, shouldnt be allowed a vote in the first place. we all know by now donnie is a grade A cunt, if it takes a "debate" to swing your vote or after 4 years of his shit you are still "undecided" then slap yourself around the head with a 2 by 4.

Anyone who thinks this is a good luck for Trump, is a die-hard partisan imo. I've seen Trump supporters here even complain about his interruptions and unwillingness to denounce white supremacy. That's seriously a first.

I often find election debates pretty unwatchable to be honest, but at least I can usually read the transcripts.
Because of the constant interruptions and the way Trump speaks, I doubt the transcripts will be worth reading either.

i get that it was a travesty , far below usual standards, but anybody who bases their vote on a scripted tv appearance where the participants...(except for the orange fuckwit obviously, cos he knows better than anyone, he's a natural at debating), have spent weeks being coached for , and doesnt take into account the actual policies, ideas and past record of the candidates, and more importantly, their parties, shouldnt be allowed a vote in the first place. we all know by now donnie is a grade A cunt, if it takes a "debate" to swing your vote or after 4 years of his shit you are still "undecided" then slap yourself around the head with a 2 by 4.
LOL have you read the debate thread? It's not representative of the wider population, really, but there's no such thing as undecided in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back