War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being jailed, duh
@Highmanproblems ;

NaughtyEnormousAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

So what's up with 2016 account @Milton_Gracie being the "new and improved @Starman "?

But I do appreciate. Starman coming back from reeducation camp.

So what's up with 2016 account @Milton_Gracie being the "new and improved @Starman "?

But I do appreciate. Starman coming back from reeducation camp.
@Starman promised a fireworks display of victory on election night.

But he magically disappeared when Trump started losing and thus deserted his position as starman.

Recognizing that the world still needs a @Starman, I took up the helm as rightful heir and successor to the abandoned position

@Starman promised a fireworks display of victory on election night.

But he magically disappeared when Trump started losing and thus deserted his position as starman.

Recognizing that the world still needs a @Starman, I took up the helm as rightful heir and successor to the abandoned position

I appreciate your dedication

Maybe you could become @Starman2

I really really hate to say this, but women are more prone to this kind of behavior IMO. I know of too many instances where women maintain grudges, completely disassociate with their parents or absolutely despise her in-laws, then miraculous reappear when comes time to try to collect on a will, or her husband's parent's will. Even if they wanted absolutely nothing to do with someone when they were alive.

Men, kind of akin to your sentiment, when you're estranged, you feel weird trying to collect money. Women just don't have that barrier from what I've observed. It's like any major life event (marriage, divorce, death, child custody) should just automatically mean a transfer of wealth to them.

Flame away lol.
you obviously havent met an irish farmer, those guys will kill over an acre if they think it should be their land, brother on brother, brother on father etc...

I really really hate to say this, but women are more prone to this kind of behavior IMO. I know of too many instances where women maintain grudges, completely disassociate with their parents or absolutely despise her in-laws, then miraculous reappear when comes time to try to collect on a will, or her husband's parent's will. Even if they wanted absolutely nothing to do with someone when they were alive.

Men, kind of akin to your sentiment, when you're estranged, you feel weird trying to collect money. Women just don't have that barrier from what I've observed. It's like any major life event (marriage, divorce, death, child custody) should just automatically mean a transfer of wealth to them.

Flame away lol.
You don’t have to be all defensive when pointing out a self-evident truth, this isn’t Reddit.

@Ruprecht those bike pics are hilarious. "made by shervin" hahahahajj

Yeah, looks like the posts are gone, but things like that and his comments meant I just didn't believe it was legit, despite how ridiculous it is to butcher a motorcycle just to troll an internet forum.

Shervin Rezaiy said:
hi!
My name is Shervin Rezaiy. I am studing Mechanical Engineering. I tunning, build, and make cars, motorcycles, bicycles, or anything mechanical. My goal in life is to make a vehicle which works with gravity instead of gasoline and start producing it under my name "Shervin Rezaiy". My tunning company is "COME ON BABY". Well come to my page!
If you have any idea or oponion let me know. If you do something positive in life, i would like to hear from you!

Shervin Rezaiy

attachment.php

My goal in life is to make a vehicle which works with gravity instead of gasoline and start producing it under my name "Shervin Rezaiy". My tunning company is "COME ON BABY".
@Ruprecht That's my kind of guy. That's just fucking perfect

Yeah, looks like the posts are gone, but things like that and his comments meant I just didn't believe it was legit, despite how ridiculous it is to butcher a motorcycle just to troll an internet forum.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back