War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By.... letting her go get coffee with a friend while I watch the baby?

If anything, make a joke about “coffee with a friend” there

I'm going to level with you, I'm living a half life fuelled by ritalin and coffee instead of sleep and a balanced lifestyle, so I misread and thought it was you grabbing coffee with a friend.

I have failed you all.

I'm going to level with you, I'm living a half life fuelled by ritalin and coffee instead of sleep and a balanced lifestyle, so I misread and thought it was you grabbing coffee with a friend.

I have failed you all.

Eh, plenty jokes to make about it with our lives tho. Neither of us have been cheated on and neither cheated. So the mutual trust is easily there. She’ll grab coffee with guy friends often, I’ve gone off with female friends on weekend hunting trips before.

I feel for guys who’ve been cheated on before, end even tho they love the woman can’t shake the concern if she’s alone with another guy friend.

Just want to member the time Ben Shapiro said rising sea levels weren't a problem because those people could just sell their homes and move.
Ever since the movie drop dead fred I’ve wanted to live on a houseboat.
I approve his message.

Last edited:
The worst part of growing up is watching your parents slow down.

My dad doesn't notice the difference between text messages, Whatsapp, and Facebook. And the difference between a private message, a group message, and a public post.

Every week it's "Such-and-such sent me this picture of blah, blah, blah" And it's like, no, he didn't send it to you, he posted it on his freakin' timeline, we've gone over this.

God bless boomers though. Many of them (including my parents) grew up without phones or TVs in their house and now in their twilight years they have these two plus 10 other appliances consolidated in their pocket.

What the fuck are you talking about
1489300317_drop-dead-fred-cobwebs.gif

My dad doesn't notice the difference between text messages, Whatsapp, and Facebook. And the difference between a private message, a group message, and a public post.

Every week it's "Such-and-such sent me this picture of blah, blah, blah" And it's like, no, he didn't send it to you, he posted it on his freakin' timeline, we've gone over this.

God bless boomers though. Many of them (including my parents) grew up without phones or TVs in their house and now in their twilight years they have these two plus 10 other appliances consolidated in their pocket.

I give them a pass on technology because they had their prime years where it simply didn't exist. They balanced checkbooks and shit.

Gen X, another pass. Technology blew up as soon as they got into the workforce. They missed their prime brain plasticity years doing boomer shit and got finessed the moment they entered the workforce.

Gen Y and Z though, no excuses. If you're under 40 and "not a computer person" I fear for you.

The movie drop dead Fred. One of the characters has a houseboat.
Boats are technically vehicles but my normal vehicle is a car. I like how my seatbelt fits.

Boats are technically vehicles but my normal vehicle is a car. I like how my seatbelt fits.
Socks go on your feet, not your arms. If God wanted them on your arms, he would've put little finger things on them or whatever.

Just want to member the time Ben Shapiro said rising sea levels weren't a problem because those people could just sell their homes and move.

Regular Marie Antoinette. Except I bet she knew how to get herself off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back