War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still got his number in my phone lol
Been a while since I texted him random pictures of fruit
Thanks for the reminder, bud
CraftyFewLadybird-max-1mb.gif

And Trump parsons Flyn right before thanksgiving to try and bury that news

More than anything, I just don't like how being more into technology = more glued to and more dependent you are on your phone. Not sure how healthy this'll be for us in the long run.

I see kind of where you are coming from, but then again, I remember reading that when trains became a thing, there were people thinking the air would be pressed out of your lungs at speeds exceeding 30 km/h
<bball2>

Don't feel like looking back through the thread but was it @HockeyBjj that said that he takes "weekend hunting trips with female friends"??

Call me a caveman but I'd veto that shit if the shoe was on the other foot. "Babe, so next week I'm going with Rob, Mike, and John up to the woods to hunt some deer. Just us three in a cabin [or wherever the hell hunters stay] for the weekend. Toodles!"

<bball1>

He probably knows to calm her
"Don't worry, darling, they are all way outta my league"

Not many people get to be in the position you are in right now
You show up, sit in the back and then wait for those magic words "if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace"

You only get one shot

While these posts are legendary, you may end up being an accessory to a murder / suicide with this advice.

Why cant Peterson just stick to plowing the fields in the Soviet Union and leave the rest of us alone.

The Time/Great Gig in The Sky combo is pretty much Dark Side of The Moon in a nutshell. Removing it would change the entire spirit of that album. Now you see what I mean lol.
The Comfortably Numb solo is way more famous but to me, Time's is easily superior.

A little faster tempo, more aggressive. Shit puts me in a special place every time I hear it.
Alright, alright, alright. Now you Professional Wrestling/Anime/Civilization/High Finance/Stupid Lists/Sports Pools llamas are speaking my language.
full album every time or gtfo
I'm quite a Pink Floyd fan, quoted lyrics in the Lounge before now, for example. Not too many of you seem to speak Old Hippy, the language taught to me by elders, my sister and brothers etc. 10 years my senior and more, not to mention 70's TV. So this is a pleasant turn which has definitely improved my overall mood and I thank y'all for that.

In Dark Side the vocal solo from that chick was awesome and I basically have an everlasting crush on her just from listening to that.

This is what I mean when I say good music is good music no matter what form it takes. Some music, like this woman's performance, is just so beautiful, it's capable of keeping me sane and aware life can be good if you let it because how can it not when such wonders exist in the world?

Remember Nothing Compares 2U? The emotional connection it makes if you're in the frame of mind to receive it whole is nearly overwhelming. @Prokofievian as the resident classical music weenie around here, it seems like you started me on this topic so you're going to have to put up with being tagged in as well.

Musically, it may be totally different, but I wonder if you're ever listened to any Jean Michel Jarre and how you would say it compares to, say, classical music compositions and more modern type concept albums, or in fact whether you think it's any good and why.

Last edited:
<bball2>

Don't feel like looking back through the thread but was it @HockeyBjj that said that he takes "weekend hunting trips with female friends"??

Call me a caveman but I'd veto that shit if the shoe was on the other foot. "Babe, so next week I'm going with Rob, Mike, and John up to the woods to hunt some deer. Just us three in a cabin [or wherever the hell hunters stay] for the weekend. Toodles!"

<bball1>

She did check too that it was a two way street. Went with a guy friend to a wedding of one of their mutual friends like two weeks after that first hunting trip.

I’m like fuck. Can’t really say no to this one can I now? Well played.

<bball2>

<bball1>

Why would you veto that? Men and women are equal and can be friends no strings attached.

I've still got his number in my phone lol
Been a while since I texted him random pictures of fruit
Thanks for the reminder, bud

I legit wonder if he is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back