War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@irish_thug @Wet Blanket

Was biking around East Side Downtown today (Moss park, Sherbourne and dundas etc)

Holy fuck has it gotten bad. Tuesday afternoon, like 4 pm, must have been at least 200 plus junkies on the corner of Sherbourne and Queen. Needles everywhere, people lying on the floor being walked over (OD?) Drugs being sold in the open, fights, broken bottles. It's amazing how we allow such prime real estate to be home to this degenerate shit. It's actually welcomed. Not one police officer in sight as well. Place is a dumping ground at this point, even Younge and Dundas seems to have a new 'drug shelter' on the corner. Junkies everywhere, shooting up in plain sight. Hand to hand transactions out in the open. Wasn't like this when I lived around here in 2008.

@irish_thug @Wet Blanket

Was biking around East Side Downtown today (Moss park, Sherbourne and dundas etc)

Holy fuck has it gotten bad. Tuesday afternoon, like 4 pm, must have been at least 200 plus junkies on the corner of Sherbourne and Queen. Needles everywhere, people lying on the floor being walked over (OD?) Drugs being sold in the open, fights, broken bottles. It's amazing how we allow such prime real estate to be home to this degenerate shit. It's actually welcomed. Not one police officer in sight as well. Place is a dumping ground at this point, even Younge and Dundas seems to have a new 'drug shelter' on the corner. Junkies everywhere, shooting up in plain sight. Hand to hand transactions out in the open. Wasn't like this when I lived around here in 2008.
Dude, that is literally my old stomping grounds. Worked there for years. It was always bad, but ever since they opened that safe injection site there it has gotten exponentially worse.

Dude, that is literally my old stomping grounds. Worked there for years. It was always bad, but ever since they opened that safe injection site there it has gotten exponentially worse.

I think you've mentioned this before.

Yeah man, it's approaching 'The Wire' territory. I was blown away. It actually makes PK almost look like Disney land now. PK still has very bad areas and especially buildings (104-105 Westlodge) but you do not have these enormous congregations of people in 100+ numbers. It's unreal.

@irish_thug @Wet Blanket

Its brutal amd it's sad as fuck.

The opioid epidemic is raging put of control and nobody has any clue where to start to solve it.

It's not just toronto either.

Growing up I had only heard about open use of heroin in places like Vancouver... but now it's in small towns in Northern Ontario as well. When I visit my hometown I see people shooting up in the open and passed out on the ground just like you've described. I'd hazard a guess to say it started 10 years ago and has taken off exponentially in the last 5 or so years.

:(

I had to watch this with my 4yo a while ago, maybe it contains helpful hints, good luck.

And get a dinghy

wtf is this cgi shite, get him on the good stuff

IggfVi.gif

wallace & gromit too

rMZpG6N.gif

wtf is this cgi shite, get him on the good stuff

IggfVi.gif

wallace & gromit too

rMZpG6N.gif

The latter seasons are on Netflix and are like that. He now started the earlier seasons on Prime. Cannot believe they switched from the Shaun/Wallace&Gromit style to that CGI crap, horrible.

Don't lie, that uped your high.
.... You right. I literally tried to sweep that shit out the door until I gave up.
I popped for "Man this is bullshit" at the end. Perfect timing.
I ended up having to chase that sign down while the legless mexican homeless guy rode by in his wheelchair screaming "Row! Row! Row!"

I had to watch this with my 4yo a while ago, maybe it contains helpful hints, good luck.

And get a dinghy

images

bayou-beer-garden-kayak-flood.jpg

We know how to party down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back