War Room Lounge v65

Should the Lounge rule over the hearts of men?

• Hunto rules over the hearts of men and he's not finished yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've accused me of stalking on multiple occasions. That's a crime, and obviously one I have never committed. Should be a bannable offense to accuse someone of a crime without any basis. You didn't say it like a joke or like to refer to some kind of metaphorical stalking.

Just stop. I said stalking in the WR. Which you most certainly do. Lol, you told a dude to kill himself...should we assume you were being literal?

Just stop Jack. Seriously, just stop

And this was between a very confused Trotsky and I. Please for once, do not make it about you

Dude sounds like a shitty employee.
100% agreed.

Not a super shitty friend but kind of a tunnel vision ass.

Go to Watershed... use my truck right? I have a massive Orca cooler (similar to a Yeti) that can hold ice for like 4 days straight and hold at least 3-4 30 packs of beer just fine and we can keep the food we need to keep especially cold in it. Another friend brings his cooler for shit like buns and condiments and more beer.

This MOTHERFUCKER that isn't getting the Amazon job INSISTS on bringing two of his OWN coolers for his OWN beer (which is shit like Olympia and Rainier which NO ONE ELSE in the group will touch). And then when we make like breakfast sandwiches he'll ask for two and eat like... half of one and not touch the other.

To the point the nicest dude in the group is helping make breakfast and goes:
"If he asks for two I'm only going to make one cause he won't even eat that one."

Oh yeah, that mother fucker won't use Sriracha cause he thinks it's too spicy. And that the PRE BOTTLED spicy Bloody Mary mix is actually spicy.

<{clintugh}>

Can Minnesota force videographers to make wedding videos portraying same-sex marriages in a "positive" light despite the videographers' asserted beliefs to the contrary? Two-thirds of this Eighth Circuit panel think the First Amendment might stand in the way.

Thank you for atleast trying to post interesting things to break up the real housewives of the war room drama.

100% agreed.

Not a super shitty friend but kind of a tunnel vision ass.

Go to Watershed... use my truck right? I have a massive Orca cooler (similar to a Yeti) that can hold ice for like 4 days straight and hold at least 3-4 30 packs of beer just fine and we can keep the food we need to keep especially cold in it. Another friend brings his cooler for shit like buns and condiments and more beer.

This MOTHERFUCKER that isn't getting the Amazon job INSISTS on bringing two of his OWN coolers for his OWN beer (which is shit like Olympia and Rainier which NO ONE ELSE in the group will touch). And then when we make like breakfast sandwiches he'll ask for two and eat like... half of one and not touch the other.

To the point the nicest dude in the group is helping make breakfast and goes:
"If he asks for two I'm only going to make one cause he won't even eat that one."

Oh yeah, that mother fucker won't use Sriracha cause he thinks it's too spicy. And that the PRE BOTTLED spicy Bloody Mary mix is actually spicy.

<{clintugh}>
lol

Greg welcome to the wonderful world of white people problems. You have a friend in another state who's an ass, I think we all do. You're in a good spot bro. You want me to send that fucker some peanut brittle for Christmas though?

You've accused me of stalking on multiple occasions. That's a crime, and obviously one I have never committed. Should be a bannable offense to accuse someone of a crime without any basis. You didn't say it like a joke or like to refer to some kind of metaphorical stalking.

Fawlty calls me a stalker every other day. Welcome to the club fellow stalker.

lol

Greg welcome to the wonderful world of white people problems. You have a friend in another state who's an ass, I think we all do. You're in a good spot bro. You want me to send that fucker some peanut brittle for Christmas though?
lol nah.

On the realm of issues it's obviously pretty damn but goddamn when it happens is it fucking annoying as shit.

Fawlty calls me a stalker every other day. Welcome to the club fellow stalker.

I guess he thought it meant like a stalker on a subway or outside a woman's bedroom window

No, it meant seeking out certain posters to flame them. Something hes been called out on by more than just me

lol nah.

On the realm of issues it's obviously pretty damn but goddamn when it happens is it fucking annoying as shit.
Greg, I love you more than SBJJ loves Koch. I will send YOU the peanut brittle. If I make it.

Just stop. I said stalking in the WR. Which you most certainly do.

If by "stalk" you just mean "respond to posts," yes. If you mean something more, no, you're lying.

Lol, you told a dude to kill himself...should we assume you were being literal?

In context, it was clearly not meant literally. In context, your accusations of stalking did appear to be literal.

Greg, I love you more than SBJJ loves Koch. I will send YOU the peanut brittle. If I make it.
One thing though, in like 14 months remind me that when I move to find a place on the east side of the valley. Not Sugarhouse but like Cottonwood Heights or something. All my friends save for one who lives in Midvale live in like West Jordan and Taylorsville but this commute to downtown...

AM commute... head east INTO the rising sun
PM commute.... head west INTO the SETTING sun

GAH!

If by "stalk" you just mean "respond to posts," yes. If you mean something more, no, you're lying.

In context, it was clearly not meant literally. In context, your accusations of stalking did appear to be literal.
Stalking is something more like daily harassment of somebody who hasn't replied to you in months or years.

Lol. I did really chuckle

Nothing wrong with a good solid Koch. I just have never met one that qualified

Ex-Houston Police Officer Charged With Murder in Botched Drug Raid

https://www.courthousenews.com/ex-houston-police-officer-charged-with-murder-in-botched-drug-raid/

HOUSTON (CN) –A former Houston policeman who prosecutors say made false statements in a warrant, leading to a drug raid in which a married couple were shot to death by police was charged with two counts of murder Friday.

A Houston police narcotics squad with a no-knock warrant burst into a southeast Houston home on Jan. 28, 2019, looking for bricks of heroin.

They exchanged gunfire with Dennis Tuttle, a 59-year-old Navy veteran. When the shooting stopped, Tuttle and his wife Rhogena Nicholas, 58, were dead with multiple gunshot wounds and four officers had also been shot.

The police also fatally shot the couple’s dog. They did not find any heroin, just small amounts of cocaine and marijuana.

An HPD internal investigation turned up inconsistencies in the story of Officer Gerald Goines, who was shot in the neck at the home.

Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said Friday at a news conference Goines had made false statements in an affidavit to get a magistrate to sign the warrant.

According to Ogg, Goines lied to the magistrate that he had just finished a two-weeks investigation into drug dealing at the home, that a confidential informant had bought heroin from an unknown 55-year-old man there the previous day, and the man carried a 9mm handgun, so the squad needed a no-knock warrant because announcing themselves would be dangerous.

“Goines later admitted in an interview after the HPD investigation, there was no CI that purchased drugs there. He claimed instead that he personally made the drug buy,” Ogg said.

Goines and his narcotics squad partner, former HPD Officer Steven Bryant, both retired in March after the Harris County DA’s Office launched an investigation into the raid and said it was reviewing more than 1,000 cases Goines and Bryant had worked on.

The FBI is also investigating the raid.

Prosecutors also charged Bryant with one count of second-degree tampering with a government document Friday, Ogg said at the news conference.

She said two days after the raid Bryant wrote a supplement to an offense report in which he lied that he had “recovered a plastic bag that contained a white napkin and two small packets of a brown powdery substance that he knew based on his skill and expertise contained heroin” at the home.

Bryant also falsely claimed he recognized the drugs as the same drugs Goines’ confidential informant the day before the raid, Ogg said.

Ogg said she spoke to Goines’ and Bryant’s attorneys Friday and they agreed to turn them into jail to be booked on the charges by 3 p.m. Friday.

She said a Harris County grand jury will soon begin reviewing all the evidence to decide if further charges are warranted against Goines or Bryant, or any other officers.

Stalking is something more like daily harassment of somebody hasn't replied to you in months or years.

Yeah, something like that, sure. But, like, "respond to a post when it says something you want to comment on," doesn't fit.

Good lord. I have the rest of the sandy-vag'd brainiacs disingenuously peddling this shit on ignore, but you I do not. And your commentary here is just as consistently shameless as your whinging in the last Lounge thread about the Rio Grande thread and wanting to get posters in trouble on technicalities while simultaneously claiming to not take the place seriously.

Firstly, shut the fuck up with these pretensions of good faith. You're lying. I've specifically explained that sentence several times: I was told the girl I was with had said a guy dropped ecstasy (presumably) in her drink, I went with the friend who told me that outside to meet her, and our group left. But since moderators (@Ruprecht) absolutely refuse to penalize or in any way discourage accusations of date rape or sexual assault or anything of that sort (including months-long, multiple-times-a-day pestering) unless it's made toward someone like wai or ODB or yourself, it continues to get brought up.

LOL, did you even read his post?

he was defending you dumbass. this is what happens when you're perpetually outraged.

Can Minnesota force videographers to make wedding videos portraying same-sex marriages in a "positive" light despite the videographers' asserted beliefs to the contrary? Two-thirds of this Eighth Circuit panel think the First Amendment might stand in the way.
Is Minnesota saying they'll just force people to do shit?

One thing though, in like 14 months remind me that when I move to find a place on the east side of the valley. Not Sugarhouse but like Cottonwood Heights or something. All my friends save for one who lives in Midvale live in like West Jordan and Taylorsville but this commute to downtown...

AM commute... head east INTO the rising sun
PM commute.... head west INTO the SETTING sun

GAH!
Good thinking. I lived on both sides of the valley up in Ogden/Layton and you're dead on about the sun lol. Living on the bench was the best (we got insane windstorms from the canyons though which stunk, tore a corner of the house apart once), but quite pricey down where you are.

Ex-Houston Police Officer Charged With Murder in Botched Drug Raid

https://www.courthousenews.com/ex-houston-police-officer-charged-with-murder-in-botched-drug-raid/

HOUSTON (CN) –A former Houston policeman who prosecutors say made false statements in a warrant, leading to a drug raid in which a married couple were shot to death by police was charged with two counts of murder Friday.

A Houston police narcotics squad with a no-knock warrant burst into a southeast Houston home on Jan. 28, 2019, looking for bricks of heroin.

They exchanged gunfire with Dennis Tuttle, a 59-year-old Navy veteran. When the shooting stopped, Tuttle and his wife Rhogena Nicholas, 58, were dead with multiple gunshot wounds and four officers had also been shot.

The police also fatally shot the couple’s dog. They did not find any heroin, just small amounts of cocaine and marijuana.

An HPD internal investigation turned up inconsistencies in the story of Officer Gerald Goines, who was shot in the neck at the home.

Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said Friday at a news conference Goines had made false statements in an affidavit to get a magistrate to sign the warrant.

According to Ogg, Goines lied to the magistrate that he had just finished a two-weeks investigation into drug dealing at the home, that a confidential informant had bought heroin from an unknown 55-year-old man there the previous day, and the man carried a 9mm handgun, so the squad needed a no-knock warrant because announcing themselves would be dangerous.

“Goines later admitted in an interview after the HPD investigation, there was no CI that purchased drugs there. He claimed instead that he personally made the drug buy,” Ogg said.

Goines and his narcotics squad partner, former HPD Officer Steven Bryant, both retired in March after the Harris County DA’s Office launched an investigation into the raid and said it was reviewing more than 1,000 cases Goines and Bryant had worked on.

The FBI is also investigating the raid.

Prosecutors also charged Bryant with one count of second-degree tampering with a government document Friday, Ogg said at the news conference.

She said two days after the raid Bryant wrote a supplement to an offense report in which he lied that he had “recovered a plastic bag that contained a white napkin and two small packets of a brown powdery substance that he knew based on his skill and expertise contained heroin” at the home.

Bryant also falsely claimed he recognized the drugs as the same drugs Goines’ confidential informant the day before the raid, Ogg said.

Ogg said she spoke to Goines’ and Bryant’s attorneys Friday and they agreed to turn them into jail to be booked on the charges by 3 p.m. Friday.

She said a Harris County grand jury will soon begin reviewing all the evidence to decide if further charges are warranted against Goines or Bryant, or any other officers.
"News Now Houston" is a good channel to check out on YouTube, talking about this story.

Call me an asshole but I always see heroin described as a "brown TARRY substance".

Yeah, something like that, sure. But, like, "respond to a post when it says something you want to comment on," doesn't fit.

I always told you what you were guilty of. Others did also.

You did nothing but flame a certain poster at one point. You would go out of your way to attack her character. Others pointed it out as well. It had an extremely unhealthy look to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back