Was Jose Aldo ever No.1 P4P?

Yes he was. Probably on a par with Jones even.

The defeat to a guy that had no business being at featherweight doesn't detract from his achievements.

Lmao Aldo has had a much larger history of having trouble making 145 than Conor ever did.

Typically salty Aldo fan

Conor didn't outstike Aldo either Aldo just got tired.... maybe that would fly in the latter rounds but tired in the second round at WW pfft.

And yes Nate out boxed (i count slapping as boxing) him twice. Take out Conor's kicks and Nate clearly and i mean clearly won. First time conor quit and offered up his neck. Second time he just barely won after extensive use of leg kicks.
It's just not true. Sorry

The defeat to a guy that had no business being at featherweight doesn't detract from his achievements.

When Conor assassinated him in front of the world his legacy died but he also became famous.

I don't know, but, P(unch)4P(unch), he went down hard.

2F54BED600000578-3357981-image-a-27_1449987573852.jpg
Beautiful post

Sorry, but he was.
He had ruled FW division for almost a decade.
Andy and GSP were not active.
DJ was far behind, as he was still building his empire.

There was no one above Aldo, with such long dominance as he was.
He was the #1 P4P and it was not even close.

Your denial shows more a blind hate on your side than anything else.
But by all means, let us know who do you think was ahead of him...

We'll wait...
P4P's knock champions out in 13 seconds not the other way around.

Prior to Aldo's loss to another FW, with Jones out, he was definitely P4P #1 in my mind.

Which is what made McGregor's win over him so impressive. Also, to have business fighting in a division a fighter needs to make weight. That's it.

Well said. Aldo would not lose to Nate.
Styles and fights, my friend. The Aldo of the past few years who uses less leg kicks would be less successful. Not sure why he has been less active with leg kicks in his last few fights.

P4P's knock champions out in 13 seconds not the other way around.
learn about reality, friend.
ALL P4P contenders ruled their division for a very long time, cleaning up all top contenders.
If your "Hero" ducks any and every title defense, he is not even close to being in GOAT contention.

Max will finish him again. He would even WEC Aldo, Before KTFO by Conor Aldo, every Aldo.

No1 is and always will be Jon Jones. Best talent ever this sport had. Face it.
ps. Fedor is a joke .

DC
Werdum
Mighty Mouse
Dillashaw
Rda

But maybe I'm just being bias, because I never felt we ever got to see he's ground game when he was champion?

Dillashaw?

<36>

Explain how Dillashaw would be a p4p great in 2015 with his only good win ever being Barao.

Dont call me a fan boy if you dont realise that if Nate is bigger than Conor than Conor is bigger than Aldo. Two sides to that coin buddy.

Also nate out boxed conor where conor is strongest.

Conor got slapped about till Conor tried to take it to the mat and then gave up his neck once there.

Aldo can make FW. Nate can NOT make FW.

Use your brain.

no

GSP, JBJ and anderson´s quality of opponents made a difference back in the day

anderson lost due to aging

JBJ and GSP didn´t lose (hendricks beat GSP but judges called it a GSP win....)

aldo got KTFO TWICE IN HIS PRIME

UFC hyping fights says a lot of things....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back