Was Max knocked down?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Looks like Max getting sat down was counted as a slip instead of a knockdown. He did get hit, but couldn't really tell if it was him just getting his movement interrupted while popping out of range, or an actual knockdown.

Anybody have a gif?

Looked like a quick knockdown after getting hit in the temple.

It was a knock down I think. I would like to know the reasoning behind why they didn't score it as such. I'm happy to be educated
Would it be something to do with both of his hands and knees needing to hit the canvas? That’s the only thing I can think of.

I think it was pretty clear in the post fight interview that he knew he got dropped and played it off as well I slipped.

It was a knock down I think. I would like to know the reasoning behind why they didn't score it as such. I'm happy to be educated

I think its because he was off balance, but even I thought it was a knock down and Max has been my favorite fighter since he came into the UFC.

I would also be happy to be informed on that decision though sir.

I think it was pretty clear in the post fight interview that he knew he got dropped and played it off as well I slipped.
Same. He said it in a joking way like he knew he got dropped. It's not a big deal he won the fight.

Definitely a knockdown but he popped right back up and didn't seem too badly hurt. That chin is well tested.

It was a knockdown. Most people would go to sleep getting hit in the back of the ear. He popped back up and was not phased at all. His head needs to be studied. Granite chin and brain lol
Fazed*, not phased. People seriously need to stop making this mistake.

I would need to watch the replay, but if I remember correctly he looked off balanced when he got knocked on the side of the head. Regardless he got dropped even if it was for a split second.

Yes…

The punch off his equilibrium and caused him to stagger and fall, but he was still there mentally…

Joe said Max was badly hurt.
So yeah, it was a KD.

I think its because he was off balance, but even I thought it was a knock down and Max has been my favorite fighter since he came into the UFC.

I would also be happy to be informed on that decision though sir.
He lost balance and was almost knocked down, but due to his heavy titanium balls, he quickly found balance again

Back