Was McGregor on coke during the press conference so that he could have the confidence to trashtalk

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He looked scared when he fought Khabib. No way he was brave enough to talk to Khabib face to face

Last edited:
He looked scared when he fought Khabib. No one he was brave enough to talk to Khabib face to face
How could anyone 100 percent confirm that?
The fight already happened last year so why does it interest you now?

This is what you do when they let you use the computer... Way to go, TS.

He looked scared when he fought Khabib. No one he was brave enough to talk to Khabib face to face

I didn't really think Conor looked any different during the press conferences. Same old Conor.

But during the fight...yes Conor looked less confident than he usually did.

Even during the faceoff at the start of the fight...wouldn't look Khabib in the eye.

And I have no idea if this is coke related or not.

Yes , sadly. Cocaine and personal weakness go hand in hand ive seen

I haven't watched it since it happened and have no desire to, but I remember thinking he was drunk.

Not sure a coked up man has that much factual ammunition to dish out. That was the deepest any fighter has gone at any press conference in UFC history

He seems to lose heart before the fight if he can't bully his opponent. Watch his face walking out against Khabib, Floyd, and Nate the first time. He looks nervous.

He has said that his philosophy is "Fake it til you make it", and he seems to have the same approach to confidence. Only problem is that it relies on the other guy believing it before McGregor can truly believe it himself.

It wasn't Coke, it was Proper 12, or as I like to call it "The Nectar of the GOATs".

Habib walking out from the presses after waiting for Conor for 15 minutes was the biggest loss for Mcgregor. Mcgregor couldn't impose his will on his opponent and crush his self confidence during the prefight trash talk.

Nothing wrong with smashing a few lines of white powder up your nose.

Conor is the GOAT cocaine user.

Brock promised me he would get to the bottom of this.

Many speculated he was on cocaine when throwing a dolly at the bus in NYC. But, alas, he hasn't tested positive for any cocaine metabolites. Or USADA is sweeping it under the rug.

It's not that hard or scary to talk shit to someone when you know you arent fighting them right away

Put Rumble across from me and I'll sound plenty confident dishing out A grade insults.

Conor is now on Coke for years.

Very difficult to get rid of such a habit If it doesnt drain your bank account.

He was on coke at every press conference.

Many speculated he was on cocaine when throwing a dolly at the bus in NYC. But, alas, he hasn't tested positive for any cocaine metabolites. Or USADA is sweeping it under the rug.
Coke is only in your system for a few days.

Back