Was the Recent Sold-Out UFC Event in Florida (and maybe Texas and Nevada too) a Superspreader?

Covid test are 100 bullshit. You'd have to be brain dead not to see it. Positive one week. Negative the next. Positive in one nose. Negative in the other. The test are unreliable. The only stats that matters is mortality rate. If you remove the 70% of deaths from overweight people with preconditions, you have a mortality rate of nearly zero for everyone else . Therefore you don't need to worry. There. Go back to MMA topics
Was khabibs dad overweight? Serious question

"What do you expect to achieve with this thread?"
A discussion?
Not sure what type of discussion can be had on an MMA forum regarding a very specific question that can really only be semi-accurately answered by medical professionals and contact tracers. But best of luck I guess.

I dont fully trust the vaccines effectiveness and unknown side effects so im on the fence myself about getting vaccinated but i follow and have followed all government rules since the start and have been good since..so has my family so we stay the course till more information comes..

Strange times...we r in...my life from.a year ago is so dam different its like a dream...
I don’t buy into the current vaccine either but me and my wife got it due to different pressing reasons. Not going to have my kids get it.

The side effects are real, the efficacy is over reported. The herd immunity requirements (it was 50% earlier, than 70% and now they are suggesting nearly 90% need to be vaccinated) keep changing too I don’t think the so called experts know what they are doing

Gane was only a point Covid spreader, but after beating Lewis he is undeniably the GOAT Covid spreader.

I actually think we should be able to discuss this stuff.

What if someone is thinking about going to an event? Sure, there's gonna be different point of views (even crazy ones), but that's with most things in life.

And if it's the wrong forum, then it can be moved but I think it's relevant and prefer open communication. It can even be beneficial to our health and safety.
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Do the USA have contact tracing?
If the answer is no then we really don't know.

Open up states where idiots pride themselves on not getting vaxxed and have huge elbow-to-elbow events, and the results are predictable. Common sense, simple common sense.
The numbers are high and surging in all states now - vaccinated and unvaccinated. People need to stop making it political, covid Delta variant doesn't care what your political views are.

I don’t buy into the current vaccine either but me and my wife got it due to different pressing reasons. Not going to have my kids get it.

The side effects are real, the efficacy is over reported. The herd immunity requirements (it was 50% earlier, than 70% and now they are suggesting nearly 90% need to be vaccinated) keep changing too I don’t think the so called experts know what they are doing

Me and my wife were literally schedule within 2 weeks of each other to get it and decided not too like a week before...i just didnt want to chance it but i get some work places or traveling requirements basically force u to get it...but im.just staying in that opposite herd for now.waiting for some more evidence before i commit myself or my wife and kids to get it...my.parents and grandparents and other family.memebrs got it...and have asked that we do too but till i see some hardcore side effect research im not getting it..

Im not sure where u are but i believe we r still at the 80 to 20 herd immunity numbers ..but wouldnt be surprised if these vaccine passports start popping up and affecting were i can go and shit..

Strange times

I actually think we should be able to discuss this stuff.

What if someone is thinking about going to an event? Sure, there's gonna be different point of views (even crazy ones), but that's with most things in life.

And if it's the wrong forum, then it can be moved but I think it's relevant and prefer open communication. It can even be beneficial to our health and safety.
I agree 100 percent.

Covid test are 100 bullshit. You'd have to be brain dead not to see it. Positive one week. Negative the next. Positive in one nose. Negative in the other. The test are unreliable. The only stats that matters is mortality rate. If you remove the 70% of deaths from overweight people with preconditions, you have a mortality rate of nearly zero for everyone else . Therefore you don't need to worry. There. Go back to MMA topics

Guinea pigs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back