Watch the UFC book Leon vs MVP in UK before they book Leon vs Belal

lerobshow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What are the chances of seeing the UFC book MVP vs Leon before they book Belal vs Leon? I mean at this point it wouldn't surprise me lol.

On a more serious note, Dana is salivating right now. Leon vs MVP would be a huge fight for the UK market and if you put Aspinall on top of that vs Gane or even the winner of Jones vs Miocic the fans would go nuts.

Poor "that guy" can't remember his name, he's going to get screwed over again for sure.

I mean it's no different than giving Chandler off a title shot for beating Dan Hooker

They need to get the division moving asap

Leon vs Belal
Usman vs Shavkat
Garry vs JDM
Burns vs Brady
MVP vs Colby

Honestly, I'd not hate that. Not nearly as much as Leon vs Who?

Yep it is what it is. I’d be more excited for MVP V LEON too. It will sell big time in the UK and after the UFC tried to book Leon 3x without Belal, I can see this happening. It’s a far more exciting fight too.

They need to get the division moving asap

Leon vs Belal
Usman vs Shavkat
Garry vs JDM
Burns vs Brady
MVP vs Colby
I'm absolutely down for Garry vs JDM.

Burns-Brady meh... at this point the UFC should just put Burns vs Colby since they're both in the same phase of their career.

I wouldn't mind MVP vs Brady.

Usman vs Shavkat hmm... on one side, I know even though he has declined, Usman is still a top dog in the division and arguably could've have won his fight against Khamzat but at the same time if you look at his age, his knees, his mileages in the fight game... I don't know Shavkat is one scary man that can really hurt Usman.

Back