Watching and ranking every Bond: No time to die (review)

Anyone feel free to pick apart my rankings. I'd like to hear different opinions.

For your eyes only

Hmm what to say about this one. From all technical aspects it's a better movie than moonraker and man with a golden gun. It has some cool callbacks to on her majesties secret service, and is clearly trying to reel back from the goofier elements of the previous mentioned...but....I found it to be slightly boring. Cant explain why exactly. It's got a decent story and some nail biting action scenes. But I just didn't have as much fun watching it as I thought I would.

New rankings

12. Dr. No
11. Thunderball
10. For your eyes only
9. Diamonds are forever
8. The man with the golden gun
7. Moonraker
6. Goldfinger
5.from Russia with love
4. Live and let die
3. You only live twice
2. On her majesties secret service
1. The spy who loved me.

Next is octopussy

I remember my dad had For Your Eyes Only on VHS, and my sister and I thought that this scene was hilarious as kids.

The Spy Who Loved Me is definitely my favorite Moore film. Shit delivered with the set pieces and scenery. Also had one of the low-key hottest Bond girls ever with Caroline Monroe as the evil helicopter pilot

tumblr-093d33407fd39ba71f02b93b09daab3d-7fed50dd-400.gif

The Spy Who Loved Me is definitely my favorite Moore film. Shit delivered with the set pieces and scenery. Also had one of the low-key hottest Bond girls ever with Caroline Monroe as the evil helicopter pilot

tumblr-093d33407fd39ba71f02b93b09daab3d-7fed50dd-400.gif

Yeah i took notice of her. She had triplex jealous af. Triple x wasnt bad herself.

Reactions: Zer
Back