Watching live in the UK today

KillerTKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Fight Pass is the only way to watch live tonight in the UK?

It is showing as being on BT Sport at 9pm but it seems like that is on tape delay. I have checked twitter and UFC UK keeps saying fightpass or "BT Sport app".

I have BT Sport but not sure if the app will let me watch the fights live or not.

Even if the app does let me watch them live, that makes it sound like I'd have to watch them on my phone instead of the TV which is no good.

the app I believe streams them but you can't pause or rewind/forward them. It's a joke how we're not getting the prelims on tv

the app I believe streams them but you can't pause or rewind/forward them. It's a joke how we're not getting the prelims on tv

We aren't even getting the main card on TV when its live or so it would seem. The main card starts at 6pm but is only shown on BT Sport at 9pm.

Yeah it's only live on that shitty app

Otherwise it's delayed on tv

Is the main card live in the US?

I might get some hate for this comment but hey ho, it looks like both sets of prelims are also on FP if anyone's interested

I freaking hate this pm crap. can anyone tell me the cambridge time for when the cards starts?

Yeah it's only live on that shitty app

Otherwise it's delayed on tv

lol

idiots, nearly 99% of the events that come here or to europe are all fight pass only and delayed, that's going to help a lot to get the average fan to watch, guess they don't give a shit about breaking into the european market anymore, having all these cards come on in america/brazil/canada with only 1/2 good fights, no one is going to tune in or even watch it the next day after when you'll just catch the hl on the forums

Back