Law We have another 'self-defense' shooting.

What do you think?

• Total voters
One weird thing is that everyone seems to automatically know that the guy is dead. No screaming out to him to see if he is okay. Just telling the shooter that it was recorded. Oddly calm group of fuckers considering what just happened.
Seems like shock on her part. The guy is a fucking psycho though, really can't help but get the impression that he was happy to find an excuse to pull the trigger.

He's lucky big guy didn't take his cowardice seriously enough

Seems like shock on her part. The guy is a fucking psycho though, really can't help but get the impression that he was happy to find an excuse to pull the trigger.
He's a coward who needlessly escalated that situation and there's a good chance he gets away with it.

Didn't really seem necessary for the guy to bring a gun out.

Murder. Dude didn’t need the gun and escalated. Both are idiots. RIP to the victim but what the hell was he thinking trying to wrestle the rifle away. Man what a bizarre situation. The shooting victim just lying there motionless while nobody even checks on him.

Americans shouldnt have guns too many idiots.

Imagine how dumb the average American is, then realize around half are dumber than that.

But an amendment meant to empower state militias against a tyrannical government has somehow enshrined the right for anyone to walk around with firearms with the power, lack of necessary user skill, and with nearly ubiquitous access which no one would have thought possible when the Amendment was passed; clearly what Madison intended!

He's lucky big guy didn't take his cowardice seriously enough

He's a coward who needlessly escalated that situation and there's a good chance he gets away with it.

Yeah I agree, that was nothing but a lazy answer to a custody dispute. Framing a discussion on this as "Guilty or Not Guilty" is really on meaningful if this was a forum for lawyers, the real question would be was it right or wrong to bring the gun out and should that be a legal course of action in these circumstances?

Imagine how dumb the average American is, then realize around half are dumber than that.

But an amendment meant to empower state militias against a tyrannical government has somehow enshrined the right for anyone to walk around with firearms with the power, lack of necessary user skill, and with nearly ubiquitous access which no one would have thought possible when the Amendment was passed; clearly what Madison intended!
Im sure most are responsible with guns but there seem to be too many shortbus individuals who own guns in the US. I own guns but i never had to use it on a person. Must be a mix of retardation and cowardice.

Yeah I agree, that was nothing but a lazy answer to a custody dispute. Framing a discussion on this as "Guilty or Not Guilty" is really on meaningful if this was a forum for lawyers, the real question would be was it right or wrong to bring the gun out and should that be a legal course of action in these circumstances?
The shooting actually happened a few weeks ago and I am assuming the police had access to the video at the time. I don't know if releasing the video will pressure the DA into filing charges. Hard to imagine someone trying to tell a Texan that they can't go grab a gun on their own property with the laws here. It was a really fucking stupid escalation, but I really doubt charges will be brought

I would say this. You shouldn't be that aggressive and demanding and honestly almost violent in demeanor.

Like how even the victim's GF wasn't surprised by the event.
You shouldn't be, but trying to get your child that you fought in court to have access to is probably going to be a very sensitive situation to be in. And there physiological conditions that can see people act irrationally with anger.

Back