We Lost a Fellow Sherdogger LiLoMMA

Fuck, man.

Sorry for your loss.

It must have taken immense strength to come on here and let us know so soon after :(

Last edited:
Fuck, man.

Sorry for your loss.

It must have taken immense strength to come on here and let us know so soon after :(
I’m in shock myself and the feelings come in waves. I won’t be ok till I get the autopsy results. And even then I’m not sure if that’ll make me feel any better. I hope he was in peace. He did his best to help everyone in his life.

I’m in shock myself and the feelings come in waves. I won’t be ok till I get the autopsy results. And even then I’m not sure if that’ll make me feel any better. I hope he was in peace. He did his best to help everyone in his life.
He was sure a decent man which many people here enjoyed posting with!

Thank you for informing us on what has sadly happened. X

:( Oh heck :(
LiLo was one of the coolest people on here and always nice to me :(
I'll miss you :( I know heaven is a better place because you are there now.

Man.. I always enjoyed the content he has made in P&M. Very sad that he passed away. R.I.P.

:( Oh heck :(
LiLo was one of the coolest people on here and always nice to me :(
I'll miss you :( I know heaven is a better place because you are there now.

Two of my friends passed away this year. Life is short. Lilo was a good guy.

Hang in there, we're here if you want to talk or vent.

Rest In Peace Lilomma.

Condolences to his wife and family.

I'm surprised by this still. I wish I had got to know him better now other than reply's to posts on here.

Didn't know he was even in poor health.

Hope your family are dealing with this ok @LiLoMMA
We talked in some thread probably a year or more ago now, and I realized we seemed to have more in common than I thought.

I remember thinking we'd end up swapping more funny stories and opinions at some point later. Like I KNEW it would happen eventually, you know?

But you never really know how long we're all going to be around together. You tend to assume there will be time for things later. But maybe not.

I’m not sure how many updates you all wanted but he was interred this morning. Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. He’ll be missed by his family and friends. I did mention the condolences you all gave to his family and friends briefly during my speech and know he did enjoy logging on and talking about whatever subject with you all. Again, thank you for the support! Much love and appreciate your loved ones during these weird times in the world.

@Arnie Palmer
Sorry for your loss.

He was a regular poster here, so in future you and your family might find comfort in re-reading his old posts.

He was honest and I never saw him shit on anyone here which speaks volumes about his character.
RIP @LiLoMMA

Damn, I definitely remember the name. RIP. It seems like we went from it being a very very rare occurrence to see members pass away, to it happening a lot.
My condolences to his family.

Daaaamn, I just seeing this now. His Mayberry posts always made me laugh and I especially liked his stuff in P&M.

RIP

Back