We missed out on 4 Michael Chandler fights

He most likely will make more for one Conor fight than he would have in 4 other fights. He'll get a PPV cut and Conor PPV sales are like quadruple everyone else. Plus Conor is an easier fight for him than any of the 4 he probably would have fought.

Wait and beat Conor for a few million or go to war against people like Arman, Gamrot and BSD for 500k? No brainer (assuming Conor ever fights him).

Dude was racking up brain damage like it was free room service. He probably prolonged what was left of his career by taking a much needed break.
We can only hope he took the time off to mentally reset and change his approach moving forward. If you're just going brawl every single fight you're bound to get put on a highlight.

dude probably thinking
well if nganou with a little percent chance of fighting in boxing did it
pretty sure the chances of me fighting conor is bigger
lmao

That would fill up the entire top 10 that he'd have fought, since Fiziev is out of the mix for now.

So why would Chandler get more money than what's in his contract? Cerrone mentioned he didn't make anymore money fighting Conor

PPV points, he makes more than those 4 times probably, no PPV points, he is getting screwed.

Chsndler vs Connor was never appealing to me. Was anyone else really ever fanboying/geeking out over it in only the way that a hardcore MMA fan does? I'd definitely watch it but it always seemed... arbitrary to me?

Maybe to casuals it had more appeal, i assume it did. But i just dont talk MMA with any casuals so i dont really know. I know im a fan of Mike Chandler though, and im watching all his fights. Would of rather been watching him go back and forth with the top 10, knocking out or being knocked out.

Chandler looks like a bit of a cuck though, as he's been sitting out wasting his prime for this "money fight" - Donald Cerrone, *ahem* - that he was brought in to LOSE against a Conor who the UFC would have us believe is still this killer, when the truth is Chandlers fight IQ is the most chaotic variable in this mess of a fight. I wish all parties would just let it go. Let it go guys. Its kind of insulting to me as a fan.

If he did fight, depending on how it goes, he could end up losing the red panty night.

It sucks, but I think it’s the right decision (if it does happen) for him

They should have brought back Eddie Alvarez and had them fight at ufc 300, to open the ppv

sorry mike. conor’s already got a date with the reaper. and i dont mean robert whittaker.

Back