We need Joe Silva back. Does anyone really care to see Anthony Johnson and JDS get second chances?

Yea, I do want to see them get second chances because they're both great fighters

Your post confuses me. Im not sure who you think deserves the shot in either division if you dont think they do. Especially in Rumbles case. You got to understand that hw division has pretty much always had this kind of contender ship.

Both rematches are interesting, and I'm picking "AndNew" for both fights as well.

If you think either of these rematches will closely resemble Woodley/Wonderboy 2, then by all means, don't watch them.

Umm who else at 205 would you give the TS to? Rumble is the rightful contender.

Who right now at HW would you have fighting Stipe for the belt? Werdum? Cain? Rothwell? Lol... JDS is the last guy who beat him.

Besides, rematches we're booked left and right when Joe was in office too. Im glad you're not the matchmaker for title fights.

It's been said already, but Rumble is the only one deserving of a title shot, by a massive margin. Rematches are fine when they're earned, and he's certainly done that. Jones isn't back until July (I think) and whether it's against Rumble or DC, his return fight will be highly anticipated.

As for JDS, there may be other options, but he did beat Stipe when they fought last, and Ngannou isn't quite ready. With Cain out and Werdum having already been booked against Rothwell (at the time), who else should get the shot?

You complain too much.
AJ is 1-12 with his only loss coming from DC.
If not him, who the hell do you think deserves a title shot at LHW??

As for Junior, he beat Ben rothwell, who was on a tear and would get a title shot with a win over Junior.
Granted, his record is not the greatest, but HW is indeed a shallow division and Junior does have a win over Stipe.

Rematches are not a bad thing.
Some trilogies are even memorable.

You are blind if you can't see that some fights deserve a rematch!

Your post confuses me. Im not sure who you think deserves the shot in either division if you dont think they do. Especially in Rumbles case. You got to understand that hw division has pretty much always had this kind of contender ship.

In light heavy, Misha Cirkunov or Tyson Pedro should be fighting DC.

In heavy, Derrick Lewis or Francis Ngannou should be fighting Stipe.

Mix it up a little, jesus christ. Ya Rumble has won against top 5, but they all remain top 5 because they only fight each other! Gus still ranked #3, what a joke.

UFC 210 and UFC 211 are headlined by Anthony Johnson and Junior Dos Santos. Both are getting rematches, against Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic.

After the UFC 209 failure rematch of Wonderboy and Woodley, does anyone really want to see more rematches for titles?

JDS has been in title contention for 6 years now and only defended the belt once. He's coming off a record since 2012 of loss, win, loss, win, loss, win. Wow amazing, can't wait for him to be champ again.

just a suggestion - when you say what shouldn't happen, be prepared to present what should happen instead.

because you didn't, i have to say, you suck. no offense.

Mix it up a little, jesus christ. Ya Rumble has won against top 5, but they all remain top 5 because they only fight each other! Gus still ranked #3, what a joke.
Cirkunov just barely resigned with the UFC.
He is nowhere near ready for a fight with DC.
It'd be a no-draw PPV and a squash match all-in-one.

Second chance implies JDS didn't beat Stipe the first time around

lol

just a suggestion - when you say what shouldn't happen, be prepared to present what should happen instead.

because you didn't, i have to say, you suck. no offense.

edited

Cirkunov just barely resigned with the UFC.
He is nowhere near ready for a fight with DC.
It'd be a no-draw PPV and a squash match all-in-one.

What do you mean not ready? You don't think Cirkunov could win?

He's done.
glad to see you back posting in the Heavies.
But i would say that the best thing for the HW division would be a JDS win.
Everything opens back up for matches to be made:
Werdum rematch
Reem rematch
Cain rematch(lol, fuck that)
Lewis
Francis Ngannou
Stipe can fight any of the above to get back to a TS also.

glad to see you back posting in the Heavies.
But i would say that the best thing for the HW division would be a JDS win.
Everything opens back up for matches to be made:
Werdum rematch
Reem rematch
Cain rematch(lol, fuck that)
Lewis
Francis Ngannou
Stipe can fight any of the above to get back to a TS also.
I disagree man. I think Stipe as champ is great, because he's good enough to be dominant but juussst not good enough to where you know every fight will be competitive.
Nice to see you too buddeh

You forgot JDS beat Miocic the first time around. So the question is, can the man who once beat Stipe do it again and take the title, or has Stipe matured to the point that he can overcome the last guy to hand him a defeat? It's a great storyline.

THIS!

Story lines are what sell fights and make them intriguing.

Can assure you that rumble and jds sell more than any alternatives. Which means more people care about those rematches than the alternatives.

I care to see both fight for the title.

I like derrick Lewis and ngannou also but they fought people who were on losing streaks

Back