Weidman looked physically weak

he looked weak?

he outwrestled a steroid head looking short stocky russian

Weidman was stuffed and taken down several times, the wrestling was pretty even until they both gassed and Chris got on top first.

It's been like that since the herniated disc surgery in 2016 and got worse after the neck surgery last year. He's nowhere near as physically imposing as he used to be.

Ah, now this makes perfect sense!

l@nd0{<redford}

His shoulders were much bigger though.

He was manhandling Anderson who outmuscled Rich Franklin. The drop off in strength was abrupt and noticeable since the Rockhold fight

The guy he was fighting was a dagestani wrestler built like a brick shit house and weidman got a 10-8 round against him via manhandling. I agree Weidman certainly didn't look his best, but I think people are over exaggerating how bad he looked.

Last edited:
Are you sure?
20140513012236_IMG_0447.JPG
Same exact event, different angle. Any more questions?
ufuel4_101.jpg

You should learn how to read
“Physically he looked different too, he had a flat chest and sloping shoulders like he never trained. He looked way better when he held the title. Anyone notice the same thing?“

wth did I misread dummy?

lastnight:
1264758157.jpg.0.jpg

vs Munoz

ufuel4_101.jpg

vs Machida
20140705_pjc_cs1_354.JPG.0.jpg

Chris surely looks bigger... what a f’n idiot

He needs to lose a little weight. Obviously he is older now but it doesn't mean he can shed more pounds. He should get out running or cycling on a regular basis and be more trim like the early days. However, I guess lockdown may have played a part, who knows..

He didn’t look great. Luckily he pointed out how he’s “back”, during the post fight interview.

“Physically he looked different too, he had a flat chest and sloping shoulders like he never trained. He looked way better when he held the title. Anyone notice the same thing?“

wth did I misread dummy?

lastnight:
1264758157.jpg.0.jpg

vs Munoz

ufuel4_101.jpg

vs Machida
20140705_pjc_cs1_354.JPG.0.jpg

Chris surely looks bigger... what a f’n idiot

Yeah he looks bigger in the first photo. Obviously looks leaner in the other photos.

I don’t see the comparison to the Rockhold fight. I thought he looked much better in the Rockhold fight despite getting viciously stopped. He won the first round with his grappling against a very talented grappler. Got pieced up on the feet by Luke’s skilled kickboxing in the second and then started to take over the fight again in the third before throwing one of the more ill-advised examples of spinning shit since Chael vs. Anderson 2. That’s not to say he wouldn’t have lost anyway had the strike not happened but that did directly lead to Luke decimating him on the ground.

Yesterday’s fight- Akhmedov is pretty solid but he’s not the type of guy Chris would have struggled against a few years back. Chris did what he had to do and won the third emphatically but you’re right about the way Omari tossed him around in the second. The Chris fell over, sometimes looking like he was off balance multiple times when Omari went for the leg. Had Chris not been quick to tease the upkicks when this happened, I think it could have been real bad for him.

Not after ackwtevr got tired

He looked bad. Now he is a just a fighter for newcomers to build their names of. Top 20 gatekeeper. Usada and Karma killed him.

karma for what? Bouncing Anderson’s juiced up head off the canvas like a basketball and then breaking his leg by checking a leg kick in the rematch? Lol.......

Other dude looked strong but he lost to the weak looking guy, you cant trust your judgement of looking to see if guys look weak or strong sometimes

i think hes ready for romero...and if not we all get to watch another vicious KO

Pretty sure Weidman has had a different surgery in every major joint. What do you guys want from him?

I hope he can retire on a win now. I think he's lost a few fights he could have won. Now though, he didn't look good, not sure why he is still fighting. One of the biggest moments in MMA is still his.

Looked physically weak?

His opponent looked like USADA bypassed him.

Teh Chris looked fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back