Weidman will be back!

He wont accept going out like that. He will be back. Dude is super tough and stubborn and positive.

Weidman has also been smug and arrogant. His leg getting snapped is karma for celebrating against Anderson. His corner also yelled “good f*ck him” after the Silva leg snap.

I believe he's been a company man and can get a booth job like Rashad/Cruz to pay the bills, why risk your health when your achievements speak for themselves?

I believe he's been a company man and can get a booth job like Rashad/Cruz to pay the bills, why risk your health when your achievements speak for themselves?
The thing is, you feel like you are fucked for good when you get badly injured. It’s an ego thing. First of all you wanna prove to yourself that you can do it.

horrible injury for chris, come back ok, retire ok. hall was stoic and composed in the cage, big respect to uriah.

Silva was on performance enhancements.

Chris has been done since his neck injury. This will finish him off.

If teh Chris comes back, he will be the first death in the octagon. He has been knocked out so many times recently, now this? I feel like a higher power is telling him to call it a day.

Hall threw no strikes. I mean he was winning this fight till the break.

That leg will be a target if he ever does return to the cage - look at Silva v Cannonier.

He could maybe do some boxing, or even WWE type stuff but he probably doesn't have the name power at this point for Vince to be interested.

If he does come back, PLEASE Dana and co., give the man an easy fight so he can go out with a win and ride off into the sunset with pride.

If Weidman tries to come back after this they need to get him on the JRE to give him the "Brendan" talk.

Back