Media Weirdest body types in MMA

6hze3ZnBUNOpZCyHaNZEVsR671HCMJpe351Kymd3M9clU1T_XWWSTaMmDIOZnfbFEOOcHhmy_L2-frp3OWfrZgMXxhCirFObToru800JwWPIphI2LCr9h3jfx7_PS_tV-PCU83koCV-aBg
This guy looks alpha as fuck

Gay women dominate womens sport. They have some sort of biological advantage imo.
Probably the lack of vanity to be fair ( at least woman type of vanity not just normal stuff like... Taking showers)
There is a reason why girls hate P.E class.

What does mark hunt have to do with Hawaii?
Hes Polynesian. Samoans, Hawaiians, Tongans and Maori people are all Polynesian peoples. Thats a pretty standard body type out here in Polynesia which includes Hawaii and other Polynesian countries such as New Zealand where Mark is from originally. Now the real question is where did you go to school? That im actually have to give you a geography lesson here on Sherdog.

Hes Polynesian. Samoans, Hawaiians, Tongans and Maori people are all Polynesian peoples. Thats a pretty standard body type out here in Polynesia which includes Hawaii and other Polynesian countries such as New Zealand where Mark is from originally. Now the real question is where did you go to school? That im actually have to give you a geography lesson here on Sherdog.
I know what Polynesians are, mark hunt is Samoan and represents New Zealand. Linking him with Hawaii is retarded regardless of ethnicity. If you had half a brain you’d know that tough guy

I know what Polynesians are, mark hunt is Samoan and represents New Zealand. Linking him with Hawaii is retarded regardless of ethnicity. If you had half a brain you’d know that tough guy
Hawaiians are Polynesians. Just like Samoans. Same body type. Also I didnt link him to Hawaii I said thats the general body type here in Hawaii. I did not say Mark was from Hawaii. If you were not just some troll and actually read post or made any type of comment or contribution to anything worth while. Then maybe just maybe you would matter in some minute way. You dont though. Your a troll and the highlight of your week other than trying out the glory holes in truck stop bathrooms is me responding to you. Enjoy your account im sure it will last another 2 days.

Hawaiians are Polynesians. Just like Samoans. Same body type. Also I didnt link him to Hawaii I said thats the general body type here in Hawaii. I did not say Mark was from Hawaii. If you were not just some troll and actually read post or made any type of comment or contribution to anything worth while. Then maybe just maybe you would matter in some minute way. You dont though. Your a troll and the highlight of your week other than trying out the glory holes in truck stop bathrooms is me responding to you. Enjoy your account im sure it will last another 2 days.
People from Madagascar also have Polynesian blood are you gonna associate them with Hawaiians too tough guy? You’re insulting me left and right and that’s cool cause I remember watching you get your ass kicked regularly back in the day. Impressive record you have.

Look up the early days of MMA/NHB and you'll find all the answers you need. For example...

howard-schatz-anthology-Emanuel-Yarbrough.nocrop.w670.h670.jpg

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG

Back