Were you disappointed by Colby's performance?

Was Colby's performance disappointing?

• Yes

Votes: 211 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 11.7%

• Total voters
Nah, Coby's (lack of) performance brought me great joy.

He should eat some McD's and shit his pants like his hero Dump.

are you saying i'm a colby fan? i'm just frustrated in general. lmao you are on that cope if you are happy with that win.

leon put in a typical boring decision despite looking superior to colby in every way. he shouldn't have let him off the hook after talking all that shit and showing the ultimate disrespect to him.

very little damage done to colby... ended up underneath him at the end of the fight. frustrated all of us fans for not providing a finish or even a beatdown...

Very, a hungry Colby had a big chance against Leon with his questionable gastank. Ringrust, timid, slow. And with all the talk, really no matter the "excuse" he really needs to shut up now. He was gifted this titleshot and he made the worst with it.

Trump is the man though boy. Biden wins again you'll be lucky to eat McDonald's
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and neither do you.

Were you The Apprentice diaper wrangler?

Sorry Colby was working overtime by rehearsing the press and journalist interview lines. He doesn't have time to train... His best performance was seen build up to the fight.

Sitting out for a year at a time is doing him no favours. At 35 i think his time is done, he wont want to face contenders now.

Plus apart from his gas tank he doesn't have any great skills.

Colby is the new Sergei Spivak to me. Was a fan of both and I could have put up a Better performance vs Gane at 265 and Leon at 170 then both of these clowns. Casual hatred towards both causing me to lose my money.

I almost feel bad for Leon. So many of his fights end up underwhelming. Pokes Belal in the eye. Beats Nate Diaz up and gets caught in the 5th round. Pulling out the finish after losing most of the fight to Usman. And tonight, he fought a shell of Colby Covington and still lost the last round.

He looked good and was clearly the better fighter I am just saying not many highlights or anything from that fight

Only poor people pretend others are peasants.

Better luck next time. Guess it's the dollar menu for you.
I don't know about McDonald's. Only poor white trash like you eat that shit.

Back