Television WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (Dragonlord's Review, post #62)

If you have seen WEREWOLF BY NIGHT, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Finally got around to see it , wasn't really following production so wasn't aware that Elasa Bloodstone was introduced here , liked that it was a nice tight story. Opens up more room for One Shots this felt inspired.

Thought the ambiance was amazing in the first half. Played up the creepy vibe. Man-thing was a fun addition, but the final werewolf design (namely the face) I felt was almost cartoony. Solid 8/10 for me. Hope they come out with more old school monster movies like it in the future

This felt like what Universals failed Dark Universe should have felt like.

Nah, The Howling still has the best werewolf design of all time. Also practical effects, which in my book always comes on top of cgi. And It was made in 1981!!
3d58f459ca795a678bd80968fa5442d68d13b7a8_hq.gif

The final death throes jump scare is still my all time favorite, saw it as a kid and that was my first time I jumped at a movie .

This was was an enjoyable movie and I normally just like straight up, dumb action flicks with no plot. This was nothing like that and still enjoyable. A decent way to spend 55 minutes.

Just watched this, thought it was great.

Would love more one shots.

Forgot about this. Watched it, loved it, gonna be a Halloween staple going forward.

Saw it and honestly thought it was bad.

Back