Wes Watson lives in my building

Actually like some of his content, but this is the same clown that said MMA doesn't work in the streets... or the pen, or wherever he said it doens't work.

Guy is a fraud. Whines constantly about being in the “SHU” never has been or sentenced in Colorado. Faker than a bitches hair weave.

some of his vids are entertaining though, take them with a grain of salt.
Yeah I heard two YouTubers called him out splinter, and pare young both. Still can't knock his grind though

Honestly, I find End of Sentence, Lockdown 23 and 1 a lot more then I like Watson. He does produce some good content though if you need food for thought

Guy is a fraud. Whines constantly about being in the “SHU” never has been or sentenced in Colorado. Faker than a bitches hair weave.

Sounds like the kind of guy that would constantly whine to me about trivial bullshit like not getting a big enough cookie on his lunch tray, or shorting him 20 seconds on an hour long dayroom. Inevitably got on the phone to tell his girlfriend that he's gonna kill me or some stupid shit. Then the next time I see him he's all smiles and buddy buddy.

Fuck his gang.

Last edited:
Found some of his videos entertaining. Certainly not someone I’d especially want to run into.

I watch alo

I heard about that. Lied about being in a massive riot between the blacks and mexicans.
But he is a good motivator though. He even told me to stay on my grind

Uhhh what are you talking about? The SHU isn't a Colorado thing. Are you thinking about Supermax? There's a SHU in nearly every high level security prison out there. I'm not sure what Colorado has to do with this. He was a California state inmate.

That was posted 2 hrs ago. He has like 300K subscribers

300k subscribers isn't shit. According to Social Blade if his current view count stays steady the max he'll make this year is about $60k from ad revenue. He came out of the gates fast last year and built a following quickly so I'm sure some management company snatched him up thinking he'd be a quick meal ticket and contracted him to make X number of hours of content to upload to YouTube. They probably played the long game and bet on his star continuing to rise.......not so at this point. His channel is basically dead in the water, it's got nowhere to go.

I like some of his content but after about the first 6 months he was on YouTube he literally ran of things to say. I have no idea how he affords his lifestyle. Either he's doing well in real estate, has some sketchy deals, or he's tits deep in debt to maintain that standard of living. Certainly won't be making Greg Doucette money from fitness coaching.

Uhhh what are you talking about? The SHU isn't a Colorado thing. Are you thinking about Supermax? There's a SHU in nearly every high level security prison out there. I'm not sure what Colorado has to do with this. He was a California state inmate.

You've never been inside homie

300k subscribers isn't shit. According to Social Blade if his current view count stays steady the max he'll make this year is about $60k from ad revenue. He came out of the gates fast last year and built a following quickly so I'm sure some management company snatched him up thinking he'd be a quick meal ticket and contracted him to make X number of hours of content to upload to YouTube. They probably played the long game and bet on his star continuing to rise.......not so at this point. His channel is basically dead in the water, it's got nowhere to go.

I like some of his content but after about the first 6 months he was on YouTube he literally ran of things to say. I have no idea how he affords his lifestyle. Either he's doing well in real estate, has some sketchy deals, or he's tits deep in debt to maintain that standard of living. Certainly won't be making Greg Doucette money from fitness coaching.

That seems to happen with all prison channels. There are only so many stories you can tell. After that they usually start talking about government policies or some shit. Like any one is interested in an ex cons opinion on world issues

Back