Wesley Snipes top 4 best movies?

Thanks for the replies. Will have to watch US marshalls then. Is it like hunted? With benicio del toro

And what happened to his fight with Joe rogan? It never went down!

Thanks for the replies. Will have to watch US marshalls then. Is it like hunted? With benicio del toro

Better. Hunted was trash, imo.

US Marshals is basically The Fugitive with a different kind of badass on the run.

White Men Can't Jump
Demolition Man
New Jack City
Blade

Major League is great but he's a supporting character.

LOL exactly right. You see more of Wesleys skill as a martial artist in Blade. Blade 2, CGI fights, with a ridiculous love story and Whistler coming back :rolleyes:

His fight with the vampire princess and the guy from red dwarf at the beginning of the film was pretty damn impressive (apart from the cgi part)

How can you complain about cgi when the la magra boss fight in blade 1 had some horrendous cgi in it? 😂

White Men Can't Jump
The Waterdance
Rising Sun
Blade

Blade 2
New Jack City
Demolition Man
Training Day

8o6ez.jpg

Demolition Man
Rising Sun
Blade
White Men Can't Jump

Just going through the whole thread, I almost forgot in how many entertaining movies Snipes was in. Rising Sun, like Black Rain, is one of the classics of (western) cops dealing with Japanese crime.

New jack city .... Neno brown ftw

always bet on black.

blade
passenger 57
major league
demolition man

Demolition Man
Rising Sun
Blade
White Men Can't Jump

Just going through the whole thread, I almost forgot in how many entertaining movies Snipes was in. Rising Sun, like Black Rain, is one of the classics of (western) cops dealing with Japanese crime.

I really don't see the link of Rising Sun and Black Rain. Then again I felt more of a connection with Black Rain as it's way more authentic, colorful, and vibrant. One of Scott's truly overlooked films. It nailed the ambience of Japan and Asian culture perfectly, 10/10.

When you are watching Rising Sun "it" doesn't leave you with the same feeling afterward. Too many montages and meh characters, the best part of the movie was Sean Connery and his bad assery of course. Other wise yeah it was more forgettable.

White Men Can't Jump
Major League
Blade

And, then something like:

New Jack City
Demolition Man
The "Always bet on black" movie

Major League, Blade, Demolition Man, White Men Can't Jump

Back