Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 288?

We are making Tacos for the game (will be watching fights on muh side laptop).

View attachment 981976

Few Frozen Mochas

View attachment 981977

Puffin Big Glu

View attachment 981978

And the Spice must Flow!

dune-mentat.gif

Blueberry Muffin
View attachment 981980

Enjoy!

<RomeroSalute>
Which game?

Orange Juice, a few toasts. Why?.. Because it will be my breakfast and I won't skip a night to watch Cejudo.

Just had Chemo other day so I think I’m doing as much Island Pink kush as I can take
And some baked mashed potato with cheese
Lately Events have been lining up same weeks as chemo and it’s starting to piss me off, lol

<{natewhut}><EdgyBrah><{titihmm}>

This pink is a crazy cut tho, I went back and bought another bag right after I tired it lol

<MikeP1>

keep these threads going...look forward to every time...but...I have a 6 work day to 2 day off rotation...I have to sleep early cause I get up at 4 am....but the fight will be recorded...I will watch it on Sunday...and avoid sherdog like the plague so I don't know what happened till I watch the fights...I am good at squinting and turning my head to posts and pop ups so I don't know what happened...

Record em?? Like… you set the dvr??

Stevia, weed and some fresh indoor air at Quinn's place. That's all anyone needs. Listen and learn, pilgrims!

These stopped being funny years ago, it's just sad.

Slow cooked pulled pork
slow-cooker-pulled-pork-8-1200.jpg
Modelo cheladas
Modelo-Chelada-Naranja-24oz-Can_600x.png

Cherry pie
IMG_20230506_170242_01.jpg

tumblr_mx73yhpjFh1rolhqjo1_500.gif

Canelo vs Ryder and Brock Lesnar vs Cody Rhodes too for Backlash,it's a vibe tonight.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-10-25-at-8.31.12-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2021-10-25-at-8.31.12-PM.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Just crushed some bacon sliders, flatbread and 2 rum n cokes at my fav. Happy Hour place, home for Indica and more rum n cokes!

<{natewhut}><{JustBleed}>

Chicken soup and Coke Zero!

FUCK YEAH I'M LIVING THE DREAM SHERBROS!!!

Back