Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 288?

Might grill up some pork tenderloin or chicken breast. Making some salad with lettuce and radishes from the garden.

Slowly working through a bottle of apple crown royal that my brother-in-law gave me for Christmas. Makes my tummy hurt but I'll live.

Going to smoke a bunch of the preground, homegrown Gelato from last year. Growing season already started so I've got a lot of smoking to catch up on to make room for this year. Matter of fact, I better get going. Smell ya later, losers.

Slow cooked pulled pork
View attachment 982035
Modelo cheladas
View attachment 982037

Cherry pie
View attachment 982032

View attachment 982044

Canelo vs Ryder and Brock Lesnar vs Cody Rhodes too for Backlash,it's a vibe tonight.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Every card ever has had a “this is one of the worst PPV cards ever” post/thread.

Yet here you all are and yet here you all will be here tomorrow.

It’s kinda confusing why some of you still even bother watching MMA if you find every card to be “one of the worst ever.”

I’m sure there’s far better things you can do with your time than hate watch a sport/promotion you find to continuously put on fights you have no interest in watching.
I visit the forums to keep up and shit post but I don't watch as much as I used to. UFC really is dying.

just had my first pop corn dosis and a couple beers, still more waiting

Get well soon Sherbro, that fucking sucks. Those Durban Cookies should help pass the time.
2 did the trick. Hardly even notice me foot is like a balloon.

Lots of you guys smoke weed while watching MMA, very weird.

Food is strange as well. Chicken and rice and beans? One guys eating steak, shrimp, and fast food whoppers? wtf

What happened to pizza, sub sandwiches chips and beer?

Back