Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 300?

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
View attachment 1039159

Oooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s that motha fucken time again. That’s right Sherladies and Gentlebros it’s Fight Night and not just any fight mind you, but this is straight up UFC 300 and we doing this shit tonight. So order it, stream it, pirate it, fever dream it, or smoke signal it, idgaf just fucking watch…
View attachment 1039187

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…
View attachment 1039188

Grub: Baby Backs on the smoker…
View attachment 1039190

Chug: Dogfish Head variety pack…
View attachment 1039191

Drug: Strawberry Kush Moonrocks…
View attachment 1039193

Cap off the night with some good eats, good drank and smoke and take in a historic night of ultra violence…
View attachment 1039194

Cheers

View attachment 1039195
Wtf kinda weeds is that?

The left over Japanese food I got yesterday

beverly-hills-ninja-comedy.gif

It's gonna be me and my dad tonight, he's 86 years old so no booze.

We watched UFC 1 live on PPV together so this one is special tonight

He lives alone so I bring my dog Rocco over, he loves playing with my dog in between fights

I've watched every PPV and most Fight Nights with him and Rocco since my mom passed in November.

He can't grub hard but he always fries up some shrimp and salmon bites when I come over.

View attachment 1039222View attachment 1039223

Every couple hours I take Rocco for a walk in between fights and I'll take a puff or two of my trustick

My girl got me a 900lb hammer trupod cartridge this week. For dessert, Florida Orange sativa nano gels

View attachment 1039224View attachment 1039227
Good shit bro! Hope you 3 have a great night and enjoy each other's company.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
View attachment 1039159

Oooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s that motha fucken time again. That’s right Sherladies and Gentlebros it’s Fight Night and not just any fight mind you, but this is straight up UFC 300 and we doing this shit tonight. So order it, stream it, pirate it, fever dream it, or smoke signal it, idgaf just fucking watch…
View attachment 1039187

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…
View attachment 1039188

Grub: Baby Backs on the smoker…
View attachment 1039190

Chug: Dogfish Head variety pack…
View attachment 1039191

Drug: Strawberry Kush Moonrocks…
View attachment 1039193

Cap off the night with some good eats, good drank and smoke and take in a historic night of ultra violence…
View attachment 1039194

Cheers

View attachment 1039195
Tomahawk Steak grilled over hot Coals, then pull it off when it hits an internal temp of 115°F, then Sear it hot and fast until it hits about 128°F and let it rest for 30 minutes, topped w/ Bone Marrow.
#Carnivore
iu

Not my image, but you get the point!! lol

I’m in Flow Rah Duh currently so I’ll probably find a BDUBs or sports bar to watch

Haven’t drank since January. Ready to get after it. Pizza and beer. Trying to hold off on the beer but it’s difficult with the weather and card. Biggest card since gaethje/tony or Conor/khabib?

Eat:

For the main meal I'm gonna cook some cacio e pepe, here's one I made the other night.

20240331-173148.jpg

Dessert, I hit up my local cheesecake place for a White Chocolate Raspberry flavor. I'm stoked to try this.

20240307-204133.jpg

Drink:

I haven't grabbed one yet, but I'll be sipping on this St. Germain's Elderflower with some soda water.

5fd32910c694a.jpg

Other:

I will be digging into this pack of moonrocks I nabbed for the occasion.

spacebuds.webp

Enjoy the fights Sherbros!

Last edited:
Back