What’s the most memorable gambling moment you’ve had with MMA?

I lost around $300 in the Woodley/Covington fight betting with friends and coworkers...

I just remember the messages I left for them on Venmo ranged from “for sucking my butthole” to “for letting me cum on your mom’s mustache”...

I was pretty upset.

I won $12,500 on a $100 parlay about 4-5 years ago
Can’t remember the all of the fights but I remember David Teymur by dec over Venatta was a part of it

Ignoring people who bet on mma, saving money & carefully investing in companies.

Accidentally put $80 down on Ortega vs Max... lol

I meant to put $.80

Not the most memorable, but most recently last week I checked my betting app and they were offering a "bet boost" (limited time bet for higher odds that quickly sells out) of Israel to win by KO, TKO, or DQ at +300.

I had already bet on Israel as he was the far better striker and thought he'd win regardless. Considering as such though, he was already likely to win by KO anyways, so seemed like free money to double down on. And it was.

I never bet anything crazy regardless, but I was shocked at that bet being offered. Guess a lot of people really did think Costa would just walk through him.

A one year 5 fight parlay of underdogs that finished off with werdum destroying Cain! I had 50$ parlay that paid off 575

I bet a lot of $ to win not a lot of $ in AO v Duffee.

Leading up to the fight was nerve wracking. At least the fight was short.

The one and only time I bet on MMA was persuading a mate to come in big with me on GSP vs Serra 1. I quit like a bitch after that.

I bet 100€ on Overeem by TKO in the 2nd round over Walt Harris. Sweet.

Lost the same amount betting on Joanna by decision vs Zhang. That was fucking disappointing, though I had Zhang winning too.

I only bet penny’s and only when I have a good feeling.
Roxy is usually an underdog and worth a bet, she’s won me about £50 I reckon, so if your out there Roxy, I love you and let’s go on a date (£50 budget)

i
Last week I had a $500 Reyes/costa parlay
:)
I bet on myself to lose.1k brasileros to some guys in Tamaulipas but he couldn't finish me. I got up and he was so tired, I bait with left uppercut and true a hyche lead hook kick for no couch. I was standing sowf paw. Haha.
edito: I was 193lbs he was 230 give or chake.

I don’t remember the exact amounts I won, because I don’t gamble a lot of money so it was negligible but:

- I was on some gambling site years ago where they used to have special MMA odds like specifics method of victory. I made a couple of hundred dollars by combining these to predict Overeem would get a TKO in the first round against Lesnar and he would land at least one knee and one body kick.

- Made like 20-30 bucks by getting the time bracket right on when the Bisping vs Rockhold 2 fight would end. Good thing it wasn’t specific to a fighter because I was not tipping Bisping to win .

- I used to do 10-12 fight multis and bet like a couple of dollars on them, back when I would watch UFC events from start to finish. I don’t remember the exact event, but I got every fight right except for Okami vs Boetsch , and I’m pretty sure Okami was my top pick for that entire event. Ended up being one of the biggest upsets of the year lol. I never got close to getting one of those multis correct again haha

Back