What’s up with the Aussie people not being to able to accept a loss.

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Volk and his team are pulling the old:

“I’m not making excuses but I should’ve won on the cards, judges screwed up, Islam said he thought he lost. I would’ve finished him if I pushed harder. If we were the same size I’d have smoked him. He cheated using an IV.”

What’s going on man? Half expecting to hear Volk saying Islam’s wife is a juicy hoe and in his DMs next. Really didn’t expect the classlessness from this team and camp. Conor level excuse making going on.

01d.gif

Volk himself was fine. He was a good sport after, and just half heartedly the next day gave any round that was remotely close to himself. That's pretty normal.

His fans are the ones who've been straight up mentally ill, saying they should change the rules of the sport, and having your back taken should be points for you. Volk himself isn't even claiming anything as deranged as that.

I watched this fight very close twice and I'm not an aussie I ended up with a 235 for volk i count his hip throw and the 3 other knockdowns though as the judges only seemed to count the strike that dropped him.. not even his take down. I feel alot of things volk did were over looked even him being the aggressor let's face it this fight was phenomenal because of 1 guy volk ..

He even out struck him and seemed to out grapple islam even thinking back aside from a few clean left islam threw he did nothing could do nothing volk had him beat on damage you want to ask about volks stumble how many time did Islam alot ..
Even from a leg kick he almost fell from that.. 5th round sealed the deal as it should and imo I'd give round 4 to volk also.

“I’m not making excuses but I should’ve won on the cards, judges screwed up, Islam said he thought he lost. I would’ve finished him if I pushed harder. If we were the same size I’d have smoked him. He cheated using an IV.”

What’s going on man? Half expecting to hear Volk saying Islam’s wife is a juicy hoe and in his DMs next. Really didn’t expect the classlessness from this team and camp. Conor level excuse making going on.

Russia is attacking Ukraine.

<LikeReally5>

Volk himself was fine. He was a good sport after, and just half heartedly the next day gave any round that was remotely close to himself. That's pretty normal.

He seemed pretty serious when he said he won dont think it was half heartedly at all he won

He waited to be able to watch the fight himself and from his opinion. And he saw what everyone saw. He even stated 235 he won and if you watch the fight without bias it's clearly his win

His fans are the ones who've been straight up mentally ill, saying they should change the rules of the sport, and having your back taken should be points for you. Volk himself isn't even claiming anything as deranged as that.

When the truth comes out itle make alot of islams fan girls suicide outa here

When the truth comes out itle make alot of islams fan girls suicide outa here

Hopefully they don't do it in public/crowded places, if you know what I mean.

taking an IV to rehydrate is illegal if its true, i dont know if it is, its not an excuse its a bannable offence.

That being said, if its not true i do think the judges got this fight right. rnds 1-3-4 Islam

Because Volk actually did win the fight (won rounds 2, 3, and 5) as well as outstruck and outwrestled Islam, and also did more damage by the end of the fight. This was also during a fight where Islam cheated by grapping Volks gloves as well.

And now it's coming out that Islam might have cheated with an IV before the fight. Overall this is one of those events which exposes almost everything wrong with this sport.

I watched this fight very close twice and I'm not an aussie I ended up with a 235 for volk i count his hip throw and the 3 other knockdowns though as the judges only seemed to count the strike that dropped him.. not even his take down. I feel alot of things volk did were over looked even him being the aggressor let's face it this fight was phenomenal because of 1 guy volk ..

He even out struck him and seemed to out grapple islam even thinking back aside from a few clean left islam threw he did nothing could do nothing volk had him beat on damage you want to ask about volks stumble how many time did Islam alot ..
Even from a leg kick he almost fell from that.. 5th round sealed the deal as it should and imo I'd give round 4 to volk also.
I agree. The announcers ignored 4 or 5 times Volk stunned Islam. I just finished rewatching it, and I honestly would give Volk 4 rounds. I believe this is due to all the hype about Isam led people to believe he would finish Volk in 2-3 rounds. Volk also looked A LOT stronger than Islam....even in the clinches. No Aussie here neither....just the general consensus.

What’s going on man? Half expecting to hear Volk saying Islam’s wife is a juicy hoe

TO which Islam would respond,how do you know what my wife looks like?

I've never even seen her!

Back