What a way to leave vegas

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I would like to say I don't know a dam thing about horses i do know the terms pick 4 superfecta pick 3 exacta crap like that. I usually do pick 3s and pick 4s and 5s I'll do superfectas as a hedge bet a pick 3 for example you have to win 3 races in a row pick 4 and so on. Superfecta is the top 4 horses in 1 race I pick my horse bets same way I pick my ufc parlays random number generator site so like 4 days ago Hoosier park I hit a superfecta spent 2$ on the ticket 9-1 53-1 5-1 12-1 in that order I hit for 3100$. Yesterday Hoosier park again pick 5 I spent 2$ on the ticket I won 2400$ lol 😂

So I would like to say I don't know a dam thing about horses i do know the terms pick 4 superfecta pick 3 exacta crap like that. I usually do pick 3s and pick 4s and 5s I'll do superfectas as a hedge bet a pick 3 for example you have to win 3 races in a row pick 4 and so on. Superfecta is the top 4 horses in 1 race I pick my horse bets same way I pick my ufc parlays random number generator site so like 4 days ago Hoosier park I hit a superfecta spent 2$ on the ticket 9-1 53-1 5-1 12-1 in that order I hit for 3100$. Yesterday Hoosier park again pick 5 I spent 2$ on the ticket I won 2400$ lol 😂

And now you leave town so you can't lose the $ back. Good time to hit.

Back