what about Ankalaev vs. Alex next ?

I'm completely fine with Ank getting the shot.

He is definitely more deserving than Alex was of any of his title shots.

Pity that Chamomille Hill will get a ts by default when he returns. I suppose he deserves it. Hill vs Ankalaev would be a decent title eliminator nevertheless imo.

I guess Jiri is out there now after the loss. Hypothetically a great way to build up Ankalaev since he's not really a fan favorite and him winning the title does seem somewhat inevitable.
But then again you're risking to push one of your biggest assets further away from a ts while he's still in his prime. Tough call. Who else is there though?
Jan rematch? Maybe. Not sure Jan has much interest in that though.

The fights that make most sense imo are Anka vs Jiri or the Jan rematch. I wouldn't cry about him getting a ts, but I doubt the UFC will do him that good, since he's not much of a selling point and he should've been DQ'd in the Walker fight.

On that note, as much as Anka vs Jiri would probably be fire, even more fire would be Jiri vs Krylov. Krylov is riding a good winning streak and he's got that x factor. That would be a matchup for the gods.
Rakic vs Walker and Rountree Jr. vs Murzakanov. There we go. I figured it out. Except Anka. He's screwed.

Ankaleav is probably struck in the same situation as Khamzat, he can't get a visa to fight in the US because he was caught being buddies with Kadyrov. Alex will probably retire by the time he is forced to fight Ankaleav.

Alex can rest a little bit, since Adesanya is crying on the bed

Should have been Walker if the referee had done his job

Why not? Considering how easy Alex has been getting title shots I don't see any problems with Ank getting one.

Ank hasn't won his last 2 fights /shrug

48 Hours after initial butthurt: Izzy fans still verging on the edge of tears, considering converting to islam in order to stand the greatest theoretic theocratic chance against Poatan.

Needs to get out of the doghouse he put himself in.

Ankalaev has a title lineage as far as I'm concerned he has the longest streak without a loss at LHW besides GOAT Jones. But the UFC simply does not like him. At all. Hes in that group where if the UFC has the option of screwing him they are going to screw him.
Not suprising given his antics and demeanor. He's a pain to deal with, angry and not sellable. He aslo seems to be quite the cunt.

Wtf are you talking about ? He can only fight who he is offered to fight,doofus.

His second fight w Cutelaba was not a waste of time,it was a highlight reel KO for his career

Maybe its you who isnt the smartest.
obviously you are not smart either by texting this.

Cutelaba 2 was a waste of time for Ankalaev because he already finished him in their first fight and you cant even understand this.
he could finish Cutelaba every time , does it mean we need to see it over and over again because there is a potential for highlight reel KO ?
and LOL at ''He can only fight who he is offered to fight'' did I say something different ? I just share my opinion that Ankalaev should be next.
that post of your was just idiotic

You don't get to illegal strike your way to a title shot. Ankalaev needs to get a win.

What are you talking about, a draw and then a favorable "no contest" is a legit path to a title these days!

obviously you are not smart either by texting this.

Cutelaba 2 was a waste of time for Ankalaev because he already finished him in their first fight and you cant even understand this.
he could finish Cutelaba every time , does it mean we need to see it over and over again because there is a potential for highlight reel KO ?
and LOL at ''He can only fight who he is offered to fight'' did I say something different ? I just share my opinion that Ankalaev should be next.
that post of your was just idiotic
Cutelaba 1 - unsatisfying fight that everyone lauded the stoppage
Cutelaba 2nd fight - Priceless highlight reel KO

Back